Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

ethandrew

First Post
You know, save for the whole Dwome business (I'll take a -2 STR -2 CHA +4 CON, thank you), that's not a half bad build; pretty potent once you get to higher levels.

How fast is progression in this game?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
We just gained our second level since starting (which reminds me, I need to finish leveling the Kid). Ravenloft is faster, but not by much. ;)

s@squ@tch

First Post
A level a year? Whoa there -- that's just too fast.

:blush:

I think my ATG games have been going for maybe 1.5 - 2 years, and no levels yet, but team Black is getting close (well, actually Voadam's PC is already there if they ever get a chance to rest.)

Yep the game is slow on leveling but the group progressed quite nicely and when compared to other RttToEE games - this game is still running.
So you can be sure that this game is going all the way till the end.

OK, your Dwarf (You wrote Halfling in the race) is approved.
To spice up the soup, we can say that this dwarf is NOT from the Lortmills but a wandering soul from far far away - the Principality of Ulek. He can be a lone survivor from a little village that was overtaken by the forces of Turosh-Mak from the Pomarj. Why he came here and how he ended in this place tavern, it's your call. (This place can be a stopping place on the road to the Yatil Mt. in the north)

You can post him in the RG - you can find a link in my signature

Rhun

First Post
Sweet! Actually, I don't mind the slow leveling really. My games are only on about a level per year note. Less in the OMEGA game where you guys have lollygagged too much!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Been following this thread, due to the fact I ran RttToEE way back in 2002(RL). And I have been reading up on things, I forgot about the blue dragon lairing in the moathouse courtyard. Our fight too was short because of a couple rapid fire crits. But enough reminising[sp?] I wanted to throw my name in for an alt I was going to post a wizard but got in late but should the need arise for an extra hand please keep me in mind. (And joining a game that has been around 3 1/2 yrs sounds to kool to pass up)

I think I saw SVZ post he's been sick (know what that was like darn flu) hope to hear something soon. And I will keep up with the reading.

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases