Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Voadam

Legend
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
Voadam - Inspecting your character sheet in the RG I just noticed you didn't wrote the "saves" values.
please add them.
thanks.

Done.

And I now noticed I thought ahead when buying equipment originally and have an everburning torch. Oh well, casting light on the spear allows me to keep it wielded and still see.

Voadam

Legend
I've lost track a little of our situation in town.

The sherrif is friendly but loose lipped and drinks.

We met with some of the clergy but I don't recall being more than just friendly.

Did we meet with Rufus and Burne, the fighter and wizard lords?

Is there anywhere we can take a prisoner?

Rhun

First Post
Voadam said:
The sherrif is friendly but loose lipped and drinks.

Correct.

Voadam said:
We met with some of the clergy but I don't recall being more than just friendly.

Correct.

Voadam said:
Did we meet with Rufus and Burne, the fighter and wizard lords?

We did not...you're thinking of my ToEE game. :)

Voadam said:
Is there anywhere we can take a prisoner?

We could give him over to Elmo the Sherrif, but we were told to stay away from town for a while. Remember, one of our companions was murdered by another, who took off for parts unknown. So, we aren't supposed to return to town for a few days, at least.

Correct!
Eldiron was murdered by Llewellyn (who was murdered also) and another man, the one who introduced himself as a gold seeker adventurer. You found out that Llewellyn was a secret servant of Iuz and there was another secret agent in town, Elmo told you he will take care of it.
If you forgot something just go over the log again, I'll be out until Sunday so you have plenty of time.

Voadam

Legend
Defcon, the middle of combat is not the time to cast Tenser's floating disk. You can have a magical servant carry your cloak later. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases