Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Rhun

First Post
By the way Strahd...that ambush seemed very familiar. Almost like the one I pulled on you when you guys visisted the moathouse in my game. :D

Stonegod - the line of sight to the gnoll is blocked, the gnoll jumped over the crumpled wall into the filled moat, and your horse can't climb the ruined battlements.
there is no gap in the ruined wall that you can throw the dagger between and hit the creature.

A note about Lenuran -
The stats of Lenuran in the RG is not right, I changed him to match an uncomabt unit, an Historian
I changed his spell to healing and divination so to match his profession as an investigator of ancient cults and etc...

Rhun

First Post
Well my friends, it looks like Korbryn has become a decorative statue. Possibly only one of many, depending on how combat goes without him.

If the battle is survived, I would obviously prefer to have my PC back, but that would mean:

1) You have to drag a heavy stone statue back to Hommlet
2) You have to find an 11th level Wizard
3) You have to be willing to fork over 1650 gp to pay for the Stone to Flesh spell to restore Korbryn (He would obviously pay you back at some future point.

If this option does not sound appealing to the rest of you, I would be willing to create another tank, but I have grown somewhat attached to my dour dwarven warrior. :D

Voadam

Legend
Rhun said:
Well my friends, it looks like Korbryn has become a decorative statue. Possibly only one of many, depending on how combat goes without him.

If the battle is survived, I would obviously prefer to have my PC back, but that would mean:

1) You have to drag a heavy stone statue back to Hommlet
2) You have to find an 11th level Wizard
3) You have to be willing to fork over 1650 gp to pay for the Stone to Flesh spell to restore Korbryn (He would obviously pay you back at some future point.

If this option does not sound appealing to the rest of you, I would be willing to create another tank, but I have grown somewhat attached to my dour dwarven warrior. :D

We just rescued a wizard. He might be able to help out. That's Miltiades' first thought. A scroll for Ithiken would work too.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases