Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Rhun

First Post
Voadam said:
We just rescued a wizard. He might be able to help out. That's Miltiades' first thought. A scroll for Ithiken would work too.

I had those same thoughts. And if not Spugnois, then perhaps a visit to the castle to speak with the Lord Wizard?

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Where's the outdoor carnival that has a shyster selling 'Stone To Flesh' scrolls for 500gp not thirty feet away from a character who has been turned to stone when you need them?

(Obscure Baldur's Gate reference.) :D

Rhun said:
Unfortunately, nowhere to be found. I still can't believe Korbryn failed his fort save. :(
You can say that again, I didn't believe it myself ... buy what a cruel world is Oerth.
Don't worry, I can see the reed stretcher carrying the statue all the way back to Hommlet.

The ugly Halfling nudged you when you first arrived to Hommlet,
It seems he is looking for his real parents .. you know nothing about them.

Rhun - Lenuran know Lord Burne and Rufus are the town's keepers and essentially run the town
both are well respected and powerful adventures who settled in this area about fifteen years ago and decided to make it their home.
As for Burne, you remmember him from your previous visit to this town, he is a careful thinker and a long time planner who is sometimes quick to anger.

Rhun

First Post
Just to clarify, I remember the ugly halfling. I just can't rmember whether or not we stumbled across word of his parents.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Just letting you all know I'm still here, just swamped w/ work until April 1. So the Kid may be a bit silent until then.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases