Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Rhun said:
I hope Korbryn doesn't get petrified again...there won't be anyone for me to PC while my companions try to rescue me! :D
No cockatrice on the near future ... but as I told you before, I'll try to transform him to a low life goblin scum. :p

Rhun

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
No cockatrice on the near future ... but as I told you before, I'll try to transform him to a low life goblin scum. :p

Hmmm...that could hold some interesting role-playing opportunities.

Rhun

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
Thanks for having me!

So, where is Lenuran currently?

Probably puttering about, looking for something to read or sing about.

Seriously though, he is in the middle of the chamber with the rest of the group, about to be in imminent danger from whatever is approaching from the north.

s@squ@tch - some info about Lenuran

I’ll make it brief. Lenuran is an historian and a scriber, he was sent to Hommlet with the other to investigate a rumor about the appearance of ocher-robed figures.
Lenuran is a master when it involves knowledge of the past Greyhawk wars, especially the area around Hommlet and the rise and Fall of the first temple.
He was in the region 7 or 9 (I don’t remember myself) and investigate the town and the surroundings, he know the history of the moathouse and his former ruler – Lareth the beautiful, he is a close friend of Ostler Gundigoot, Welcome wench’s old owner.

Now the party adventures in the moathouse, it’s her second time, after Korbryn (the dwarf and Rhun’s character) was petrified by a big chicken.
For restoring Korbryn, the party agreed to clean the Temple ruins from a band of Hobgoblins, after they will finish to clear the moathouse.

On the map, Lenuran is the circle with the “L”

You can read the entire IC if you got the time … there was a murder in the welcome wench and another ambush and other interesting stuff.

Rhun

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
and another ambush and other interesting stuff.

And the ambush proved to be a big pile of experience points...for everyone but Korbryn who was busy being a beautiful stone statue. :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases