Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

My home PC with all the adventure’s notes on it is suffering Hardware failures and is currently in the laboratory, Adventure will resume in the moment I’ll recover him from the computer’s hospital.

Rhun

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
My home PC with all the adventure’s notes on it is suffering Hardware failures and is currently in the laboratory, Adventure will resume in the moment I’ll recover him from the computer’s hospital.

Back-up, back-up, BACK-UP!!! :D

I've had to learn this the hard way, myself. My drive with all of my homebrew D&D campaign world as well as my Future campaign setting crashed, and I've been unable to recover much of it.

Rhun

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
s@squ@tch - can you change the font color, it is too dark.
thanks

Not if you use a light background like I do! :D

Also, I realize that some fights should be easy...but those gnolls never even had a chance. We completely dominated them!

I didn't write The dagger you found in the box in the loot’s post in the RG thread.
Stonegod, write it in your character sheet.
If someone plans to take the tindertwigs, the scrolls and other things, tell me and I’ll delete it from the post and you shall add it to your sheets.
Thanks

s@squ@tch

First Post
@Stonegod -- Lenuran has detect magic available, plus he might be able to use his bardic knowledge to see if he knows anything about it as well...

@Strahd -- sorry, I use the light background, I'll look for one that may show up better on the darker one.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases