Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Voadam

Legend
Miltiades, a name with a proud history

From the Death Knight Ecology article:

Miltiades: Although not specifically referred to as a death knight, a skeletal undead paladin named Miltiades appears in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting. Cursed by Tyr, god of justice, after dishonorably slaying a foe, Miltiades sought to do good even after death. Tyr restored Miltiades to life after suitable heroics.

I had no idea. I got the name from Herodotus' History, as I would guess the FR author did as well.

Voadam

Legend
The ravenloft game I used to run was sort of a mix of D&D and CoC. Lots of investigations, tomes of black knowledge, hidden cultists, plenty of fights where the PCs were scared and ran away, but also ones where they killed the monsters and took their stuff.

I never played CoC proper, though I have one of the CoC books, 4th ed. I think. I like to use that and my Elric!and my Encyclopedia of the World of Warhammer books as inspirations for my D&D games. In second edition I had options in my game for spells from CoC as D&D spells. The players were more interested in the Spell Law and Ars Magica conversion options I made available.

BRP system has my favorite xp system of any RPG game I've seen.

Rhun

First Post
I think we are about to get some Cthulu/Tharizdun action in this game. Who eats a black fruit offered up by an evil god?

Voadam

Legend
"Miltiades keeps an eye peeled lest any dragons catch them by surprise." Oh well, cure spells beginning to flow, first to the disabled, then to the dwarf.

Voadam said:
"Miltiades keeps an eye peeled lest any dragons catch them by surprise." Oh well, cure spells beginning to flow, first to the disabled, then to the dwarf.

I gave him bonus to spot because you mentioned it, but the dragon was so well hidden.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases