Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

OK, I updated the above list, with necklave to Miliades and second Brooch to Ithiken.
Selling the magical Armor, Shield and weapon at half price sums to: 466 gold each.

what about the ring ?
beside it you still have some non magical items that worth money.
Ochre robes (10 silver), A black scepter with violet gems (1000 gold), a black metal tube (1 gp, contains a folded scroll you haven't read yet), set of silver chimes (200 gold), bronze brazier (5 gold) and three chunks of incense (25 gold), skin-covered black drum (0 gold), six tindertwigs, small four-sided statue (3 gold).

Voadam

Legend
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
OK, I updated the above list, with necklave to Miliades and second Brooch to Ithiken.
Selling the magical Armor, Shield and weapon at half price sums to: 466 gold each.

what about the ring ?
beside it you still have some non magical items that worth money.
Ochre robes (10 silver), A black scepter with violet gems (1000 gold), a black metal tube (1 gp, contains a folded scroll you haven't read yet), set of silver chimes (200 gold), bronze brazier (5 gold) and three chunks of incense (25 gold), skin-covered black drum (0 gold), six tindertwigs, small four-sided statue (3 gold).

All sold, except the tindertwigs and drum. We burn the drum.

s@squ@tch said:
Damn! I was going to have Lenuran pick up perform(percussion) and continue on his journey to evil, dark, goodness... ;)

If you were in Ravenloft, the route to corruption was advancing on you fast … a few acts like eating the apple and playing the drums would have been taking you to be a dark lord. :]

Voadam

Legend
s@squ@tch said:
Damn! I was going to have Lenuran pick up perform(percussion) and continue on his journey to evil, dark, goodness... ;)

Curses foiled again, eh?

The church is one step in front of you. No-one expects the Raoian inquisition. :)

I need to figure a way to get an "e" and a "y" into Raoian.

s@squ@tch

First Post
So, for total gold each, I see:

135 gp for the mundane items
466 gp for the magical armor/weapons
800 gp for the ring of mind-shielding

1401 gp total each.

what about for the Ochre robes (10 silver), A black scepter with violet gems (1000 gold), a black metal tube (1 gp, contains a folded scroll you haven't read yet), set of silver chimes (200 gold), bronze brazier (5 gold) and three chunks of incense (25 gold), skin-covered black drum (0 gold), six tindertwigs, small four-sided statue (3 gold)

Or are those items included in the 800 gp each for the ring?

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Thanx for the Brooch fellows! I figured that with the two beads of force that I might be over my limit, but if you want me to have it to stop the magic missile counterspelling, I'm right there with you. :)

Ithiken will take a gander at the scroll within the black tube just to see what all the fuss is about. Everything else that s@squ@tch mentioned can be sold off too as far as the elf's concerned.

And isn't "evil, dark goodness" an oxymoron? Heh heh.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases