Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Rhun

First Post
What is the exchange rate for the local money lender/gem dealer? It would be a lot easier to carry some platinum and gems over 1500+ gold.

s@squ@tch

First Post
I'm assuming that finding a MW small, light crossbow and bolts at Joman's is not an issue, so I will mark off the 335 gp for the xbow and the 4gp for the bolts on Lenuran's sheet.

Strahd: What is your take on Eternal wands (MIC pg 159)? Lvl 1 Eternal Wands cost 820 gp -- and the MIC makes no mention of additional cost for spells with a material component. So would you allow Lenuran to purchase an Eternal Wand of Identify for 820 gp?

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid is broke, so some one will have to purchase rations for the poor sot. :)

I am assuming our horses can forage, or should we bring feed?

stonegod said:
The Kid is broke, so some one will have to purchase rations for the poor sot. :)

I am assuming our horses can forage, or should we bring feed?

You don't want your horse to graze the evil grass around the temple, the horse will turn into a "nightmare" :]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Strahd Thandis has uncanny dodge. As that means he is not denied his dex bonus, should sneak attack apply (The Kid is not flanked)?

stonegod said:
Strahd Thandis has uncanny dodge. As that means he is not denied his dex bonus, should sneak attack apply (The Kid is not flanked)?

Uncanny fodge: "...The rogue retains his Dexterity bonus to AC (if any) even if he is caught flat-footed..."
Sneak Attack: "...The sneak attack deals extra damage any time her target would be denied a Dexterity bonus to AC ..."

Thus, you are right !!
reduce the total damage to only 15 from your whole hp.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases