Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Rhun

First Post
Wealth is updated in the RG.

There are magical stuff that you haven't checked yet. now that you have the money, you can do it.

I'm sure we don't have the cash yet, but is there someone in town that can "upgrade" items? And if so, how do you rule on that? If Korbryn wanted to have his sword increased from +1 to +2 or similar, would that be 6000gp (8000 for +2, -2000 for it already being +1)? Curious how you would rule on that...

Yes, the diffrence is the amount you need to pay. to upgrade from +1 to +2 you'll need 6000 gold.
You need also to find a magic user with craft weapon feat that is at least 6th level. sadly, no one can do it for you in Hommlet now.

I have thought of something great ... Now that you have time you can always leave Hommlet and do a circle tour to Verbobonc and from there take the road to the hamlet of Hagthar. but then you'll need to pass the dread Ironwood (should be interesting :))

Rhun

First Post
I have thought of something great ... Now that you have time you can always leave Hommlet and do a circle tour to Verbobonc and from there take the road to the hamlet of Hagthar. but then you'll need to pass the dread Ironwood (should be interesting :))

Korbryn not be fearin' no stinkin' trees!

Actually, I'm not even sure if he would have enough cash to upgrade, but I think if we sell some of our non-used magic items, we will probably have enough. He would not be opposed to a trip to Verbobonc.

Voadam

Legend
I think Ithiken's spellcraft taking 20 is sufficient to ID the potion.

Strahd, I'd like to try and see if the magical pearl we discovered works like the pearl of power I currently have.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases