Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Voadam

Legend
Pearl of Power

I don't need a backup one and the spontaneous casters can't use it so we sell it and get 500 gp, or five other items ID'd.

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn would definitely like to get his sword and/or armor upgraded, which is why I think we should hit Verbonbonc. Until I know how much cash we end of having though, I can't plan that far ahead.

Voadam

Legend
Korbryn would definitely like to get his sword and/or armor upgraded, which is why I think we should hit Verbonbonc. Until I know how much cash we end of having though, I can't plan that far ahead.

How much cash? I don't know, how much do you think we can get for those ears?:)

s@squ@tch

First Post
Hey Strahd -- would you mind if I swapped out 2 of Lenuran's spells? I wanted to change Harmony and Elation for Silent Image and Minor Image.

Rhun

First Post
Well, we have the following loot. I suppose we should decide what to keep, what to sell, etc, etc, etc...

-----

Loot + party equipment:
Gnoll Guards in the Moathouse Dungeon - 72 gold.

Excavated Relics (Room #24) (Female Priest) - Ochre robes, 3 potions, MW Morningstar, splint armor, large steel shield, light crossbow, 10 bolts, 20 gold coins, 20 silver coins, holy symbol. An iron torch and three black cones, A black scepter with violet gems, a small black sphere and a black metal tube.

Gnoll's Ambush - Full plate, MW Great Axe, magical studded leather armor, MW longsword, MW short sword, magical brooch(Thandis), clw potion

Assassins loot 4 scrolls (1 protection from elements fire, 3 clw), necklace, mw rapier, 2 feather tokens (bird), brooch, holy symbol (obex), ring.

Ceremonial relics from the cave #34Asmall black bead, set of silver chimes, bronze brazier and three chunks of incense, skin-covered black drum.

Cleric's Quarters #30two ceramic liquid vials, two scrolls, six tindertwigs, a sheaf of papers with “G.T” letters scribed on the binding.

Up the shaft #32 – small statue, Rapier, buckler, wand, 60 gold, 15 silver, Cloak.

The Big cave with the mad priestPearl of power (level 1), potion, 23 gold coins, gem worth 20 gold.

Temple of Elemental Evil ruins (The Hobgoblin tribe) - 142 gold coins on bodies of fallen hobgoblins. Treasure room: 845 copper, 698 silver, 572 gold.
small iron box witth 10 bloodstones in silk padding (50 gold each), A bolt of cloth with gold embroidery (100 gold), A suit of full plate. golden flagon with obsidian inlays 9200 gold), Silver platter (75 gold), painting of green dragon (120 gold), 6 smokesticks, flask of holy water.

italian = magical

-----

Judging from the strike outs, it looks like somethings were already divied up as well.

Rhun

First Post
So guys, what are we selling, and what are we paying to get identified? We kinda need to get those details worked out so I can figure out how much shopping money Korbryn has. :)

Remove ads