Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Rhun

First Post
Agreed, we should keep the torch for possible future use.

With the rest of the cash totaled, that isn't enough for Korbryn to upgrade his sword...so I guess that will have to wait until later.

Rhun

First Post
The ring of mind shielding has a 8000 gp purchase price, so keep that in mind.

Yeah, even if we end up with like 10,000gp in cash, though, that is only 2000 each. Unless he takes a loan from someone, he is still going to be like 2500-3000 short on an upgrade. No worries, it will just make things more exciting.

Nope. Due to some economical issues I decided to stay in Israel for now and do my PhD in Tel Aviv. But I already got some interesting invitations for post-doc in Fort-Collins and Boulder Colorado.

Voadam

Legend
What do you mean by "necklace of prayer beads (2 blessing)"

The normal Strand of Prayer Beads has 2-4 beads, each with a different power, blessing is the least powerful and is paired with healing the next least powerful one.

You described the earlier one from the assassin this way as well. Do I now have 2 lesser strands of prayer beads? I expect the extra healing to come in handy.

The spell and prayer pearls are all once a day spell objects, is there a limit on how many individual pearls I can use in a day?

Voadam

Legend
OK, so totalling things up:

4905 gp (subtracted 400 gp for pearls)
720 sp
845 cp

* Ring of mind shielding -- SELL!
* Necklace of prayer beads (2 blessing) - Miltidas?
* Cloak of resistance +1 -- anyone? or sell?
* Torch of revealing and 3 Incense of dream – when the torch is lit with the incense it creates a 10’ radius of violet light and chill air. They are used to find hidden objects within temples devoted to Tharizdun.

We should keep the last one for now, since Lenuran is now a follower of big T it could be a plot item which we will need in the future.

I agree we should sell the mind shielding ring. I also will take the necklace if I can use a second one and we will have blessings all the time.

If nobody else wants the cloak I'll take it, I don't have a magic one yet.

I'll also happily keep the Tharizdun torch sequestered in my haversack and out of Lenuran's corrupted hands.

What do you mean by "necklace of prayer beads (2 blessing)"

The normal Strand of Prayer Beads has 2-4 beads, each with a different power, blessing is the least powerful and is paired with healing the next least powerful one.

You described the earlier one from the assassin this way as well. Do I now have 2 lesser strands of prayer beads? I expect the extra healing to come in handy.

The spell and prayer pearls are all once a day spell objects, is there a limit on how many individual pearls I can use in a day?

Really, so I must have duplicated the necklace by mistake ... ignore it. I will delete it.
As for selling other items. just take 8/10 of the price in the DMG.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases