Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Rhun

First Post
3 years for my Phd - atmospheric science.
there is a good chance that I will come to Colorado as a guest of the university ... sometime in the future.

Awesome, one of my best friends just finished up a similar PhD a couple years back. He now works on LIDAR systems, studying clouds and climate conditions and atmospheric effects. When he talks, it is always way over my head, but it sounds interesting as hell. :)

Rhun

First Post
I need to have a look see if the Kid can do anything w/ his loot; probably tonight.

You know, we have enough for korbryn to bump his armor up to +2 or something like that. Not sure we are going to get another chance to upgrade anytime soon. I'd just rather add to his sword. :)

Voadam

Legend
Really, so I must have duplicated the necklace by mistake ... ignore it. I will delete it.
As for selling other items. just take 8/10 of the price in the DMG.

No, no, no, I'm sure it was a standard strand of prayer beads with the priest instead of a second lesser strand. You must have just accidentally put in that blessing part. That must be it.:)

Voadam

Legend
You know, we have enough for korbryn to bump his armor up to +2 or something like that. Not sure we are going to get another chance to upgrade anytime soon. I'd just rather add to his sword. :)

3,000 for armor to go up from +1 to +2. I'm considering it, as well as another cure light wounds wand before we head on.

Rhun

First Post
3,000 for armor to go up from +1 to +2. I'm considering it, as well as another cure light wounds wand before we head on.

I guess for an extra +1 to AC, 3,000 to upgrade isn't bad. Though I could pick up a ring of protection for 2k. Korbryn is willing to chip in on the CLW wand, too.

Voadam

Legend
OK, so totalling things up:

4905 gp (subtracted 400 gp for pearls)
720 sp
845 cp

* Ring of mind shielding -- SELL!
* Necklace of prayer beads (2 blessing) - Miltidas?
* Cloak of resistance +1 -- anyone? or sell?
* Torch of revealing and 3 Incense of dream – when the torch is lit with the incense it creates a 10’ radius of violet light and chill air. They are used to find hidden objects within temples devoted to Tharizdun.

We should keep the last one for now, since Lenuran is now a follower of big T it could be a plot item which we will need in the future.

So 6,400 for the mind shielding ring 8/10 of 8,000.
6400 + 4905 + 72 + 8.45 = 11,385.45 / 5 = 2,277.09 each. Sound right?

Remove ads