Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Voadam

Legend
It seems I spend a lot of time there.

At least trees won't suck people's blood?

The first picture of a tree in the ravenloft MC is of one with a root piercing a woman it knocked onto the ground and draining her blood while a face forms in the trunk with a sinister laughing smile. Nothing can be trusted after nightfall in Ravenloft. People turn into half animal murderers, the dead come out to feast on the living, and plants and animals reveal their supernatural horror twists. And unlike CoC you are expected to fight these things hand to hand risking supernatural disease and draining instead of sensibly running away.

Rhun

First Post
Nothing can be trusted after nightfall in Ravenloft. People turn into half animal murderers, the dead come out to feast on the living, and plants and animals reveal their supernatural horror twists.

This is what I tried to tell the group, but nobody listens.

Do not worry. you are not in Barovia, not in Krynn and not in the realms.
Still Oerth, still Greyhawk.

But I liked the idea of sending you through the mist to Innsmouth 1920. Cthulhu can take the place of Elemental evil.

Can someone please send me the description of Bigby's Warding Hand
It's in PHBII, which I do not own and Defcon decided that's the spell Ithiken is casting.

S@S - post action, I already rolled Init for you.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Creates a hand of force, 1 r/lvl. Target must make a Str check DC vs 15 or move at half-speed; target must make this check each round.

Hand can be attacked like other Bigby spells (AC 20, 9hp, saves as Ithiken).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases