Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC] - Page 54

+ Log in or register to post
Page 54 of 85 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
    Scout (Lvl 6)

Ignore s@squ@tch
    Preach it, my friend!

Wizards aren't exactly meant to be front line fodder, so I'm not sure what type of fighting you had envisioned your pc doing....
    Characters I play

Toman Kenthur Fighter 5/Sorcerer 1/Dragon Disciple 2 - in Strahd's Lost Caverns of Tsojacanth
    Virashil N'al Sil Sorcerer 5/Dragonheart Mage 2 - in renau1q's RHOD
    Delkat Kraylin Cleric 6 - in Rhun's Ravenloft
    Marot the Deadly Warlock 6/Enlightened Spirit 2 - in Stonegod's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft
    Derrenil Llirthyn Cleric 7 - HM's Mystery of the Drow
    Lenuran of Lortmills Bard 6 - in Strahd's RttTOEE
    S@squ@tch's PbP Character Thread

Games I DM

Against the Giants - Team Black: RG IC OOC
    Against the Giants - Team Gold: RG IC OOC
    Against the Giants - Alternate RG:RG

Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Rhun
    Quote Originally Posted by s@squ@tch View Post
    Wizards aren't exactly meant to be front line fodder, so I'm not sure what type of fighting you had envisioned your pc doing....
    Wizard Spell vrs Greatsword = Wizard's Advantage
    Wizard Quarterstaff vrs Greatsword = Wizard Dies.

And actually, I know HM know this lesson. In another game I'm in with him where he plays a wizard, he tried fighting with the quarterstaff instead of spells. It was basically a TPK for our party! LOL.
    - Rhun

For every one hundred men you send us, Ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine of them are real fighters; We are lucky to have them, they the battle make. Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior. And he will bring the others back. - Heraclitus of Ephesus, 500 BC

Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

Ignore HolyMan
    Learned well, but it isn't front line fighting I'm worried about it's fireballs, lightning bolts (like the blue dragons breath), and traps. One bad save and it could be currents.

I will diffently not be in the front my critters and flaming spheres will be helping protect me from that.

HM
    My UPDATED Signature is here

And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Rhun
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyMan View Post
    Learned well, but it isn't front line fighting I'm worried about it's fireballs, lightning bolts (like the blue dragons breath), and traps. One bad save and it could be currents.
    You won't have to worry, because those things will all have their hands full with Korbryn. Thus far, he has proven highly effective as a tank (and once as a statue).
    - Rhun

For every one hundred men you send us, Ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine of them are real fighters; We are lucky to have them, they the battle make. Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior. And he will bring the others back. - Heraclitus of Ephesus, 500 BC

Quote Originally Posted by Voadam View Post
    All right,

I've been extremely erratic in my pbp posting for the last couple of months in contrast to my normally 1/weekday posting in the games I play in.
    No worries Voadam.
    I'm busy myself with a new job. I'm studying toward a teaching diploma in mathematics and this is exams time, I'm doing my PhD in geophysics, I need to find time for my own wife and daughter, I need to find time for my friends, and I need time for my self.

O.k. character is up there ^

questions are down there v

1. How do I determine hp after first lvl?
    2. May I put a few other spells in my spellbook? I have right now the 3 + Int mod. I get at first lvl, and the two per lvl for every lvl after 1st. (Just want a few helpful spells.)
    3. I would like for my character to be pursuing the temple followers and in my background I wish to put down that my character has an orche colored robe and a holy symbol.
    4. About the pursuing I wanted to put that they attacked me and my master, stole a magic item my master was creating (a fire based item) and got away (all but one) questioned him and got the info yoou gave me and his robes. My master is to old to travel but will be "watching" and helping as he can. This is only if you o.k. it SVZ.
    5. Could I have watched that priest who spoke in town from the shadows so I know what he said, Then Dei (pronounced "Die") would head to the tavren to think of a plan to capture the nasty cleric.
    6. I haven't summoned a familiar will do after lvl 9 and get Improved Familiar Feat.HM
    1. Like what S@S said.
    2. What S@S said.
    3. No ochre robes and holy symbol in your backpack - you want them - go and get'em.
    4. Let's say that you questioned locals here and there and they told you they saw ochre robed priests in this region, so you came here from Veluna or Furyondy.
    5. Yep.
    6. Sure.

Magsman (Lvl 14)

Ignore HolyMan
    Couple questions if you have a sec:

1) Is Dei ready and complete (mostly want someone to check my math) and...
    2) Is there an RG for this SVZ?? I had a hard time finding this charater to see if I spoke dwarven (I don't ) so guess I won't know why they are spitting at each other LOL

HM

Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Rhun
    2) Is there an RG for this SVZ?? I had a hard time finding this charater to see if I spoke dwarven (I don't ) so guess I won't know why they are spitting at each other LOL

HM
    Here is the Rogue's Gallery.
    - Rhun

Magsman (Lvl 14)

Ignore HolyMan
    Thanks, should I wait for approval before posting Dei up? Want to link him in my sig

HM

Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Rhun
    I'm sure Strahd is good with you posting him. He can go over him later and let you know if anything needs to be changed.

I also just realized that i never chose Korbryn's 6th level feats. I should probably get on that.
    - Rhun

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 54 of 85 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast