Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
@ stonegod - how much detail would the Kid go into about the temple they found or the oblisek[sp?] under the moathouse or would he not say much at all. Trying not to clutter up the IC with Dei asking questions about what they know of the doomdreamer religion but he would be inquizative (you don't get know-religion +13 just by praying ;))

Dei has been looking into this cult since there attack on him and his master and is gathering all the info he can.

If yo uwish to keep some knowledge back just list what areas of the adventure he does talk about. Just trying to see what IC info I can later relate to when I post. thanks in advance.

HM

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Its been a bit in RL so I barely remember the details. :)

In any case, the Kid is no religious scholar, he's a scout. Those details are for the priests. Like Miltade's, who just "joined" us.

Edit: 10000 posts!

Voadam

Legend
I don't expect things to be changing for me in the next couple of months so instead of being on a continuing hiatus status I will formally withdraw from the game.

Thanks everyone, its been fun.

I don't expect things to be changing for me in the next couple of months so instead of being on a continuing hiatus status I will formally withdraw from the game.

Thanks everyone, its been fun.

I don't mind waiting for you and use your character as a guide by the DM.
The pace of the game is slow to very slow right now since I'm busy myself.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases