Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Dear Players

I’m terribly busy and I just found a new job as a scientist and I still got my PhD studies in the background. Thought, I placed my other game “The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth” on Hold/very slow posting, this game is my favorite so this one keeps running regularly on a medium/slow posting rate.

Keep up the good work!

Roy

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I can't remeber everything about the adventure when I ran it, that was in 2002 or 2003 but I do know that finding the "volcano lair" would put you at about 1/4 done. And this being pbp I think we have a great game for years to come.

I really wish my RL group would have finished it.

HM

Rhun

First Post
I can't remeber everything about the adventure when I ran it, that was in 2002 or 2003 but I do know that finding the "volcano lair" would put you at about 1/4 done. And this being pbp I think we have a great game for years to come.

Seriously? Here I was thinking we must be like 2/3 or 3/4 of the way done! LOL. Get there is still lots of killin' for Korbryn to do.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
SVZ if we are ready to go Dei would want to grab a few things before leaving town.

Do you want to RP that or just have me post him going into a general store and coming out with some more gear?

Also here is a list of what I would like to buy for approval:

Rope silk 50' x2 (hemp if no silk) 20gp (2gp)
waterskin 1gp
rations (4 days) 2gp - that would give me a week's worth
torches (4) 4cp
chalk (2) 2cp
sack 1sp
flasks of oil (2) 2sp

just general basics and overloading do to a bad experience in his past I wish to RP as we play. ;)

HM

SVZ if we are ready to go Dei would want to grab a few things before leaving town.

Do you want to RP that or just have me post him going into a general store and coming out with some more gear?

Also here is a list of what I would like to buy for approval:

Rope silk 50' x2 (hemp if no silk) 20gp (2gp)
waterskin 1gp
rations (4 days) 2gp - that would give me a week's worth
torches (4) 4cp
chalk (2) 2cp
sack 1sp
flasks of oil (2) 2sp

just general basics and overloading do to a bad experience in his past I wish to RP as we play. ;)

HM

Since the game is already advancing slowly I urge you to buy the stuff without the RP

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases