Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Kafkonia

First Post
Yes, Llewellyn is out in the street. He's taken a shine to the Kid, and he knows his attitude isn't really suited to speaking with the clergy.

Kafkonia

First Post
Actually, looking it over, I think I'll have to step out of this one. But by all means, don't close the game because of me -- I'd feel incredibly guilty. Llewellyn is free to a good home, so you can always recruit someone to take him over.

My apologies.

Voadam

Legend
Murder at the Welcome Wench!

Ways to get rid of two PCs in game.

A cultist lurks in wait at the Inn of the Welcome Wench. It turns out that somebody ratted out the fact that the party was investigating history of the Temple and the undercover agents of the cult struck while 2 PCs were alone at or on their way to the inn.

Who sold out the party? The warrior? The gnome? The Ostler? Someone the Sherriff inadvertently told after a few drinks? Others?

Who was the murderer?

What will Miltiades speak with dead spells reveal?

Tell me friend, do we have a telepathically connection between our minds ???
Voadam, are you psionic ???

That is exactly what I'm going to do, so ... keep it known as a player !!!

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Howdy fellows! I'm the new kid on the block, and taking over the arcane caster slot in the game. I've posted my character Ithiken Naru in the Rogue's Gallery and will start posting in the game thread shortly. Glad to be a part of the game!

Rhun

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
Yeah, we saw what happened to Jinx in your game …
An innocent gnome running with open arms to the Ogre's club , what a coincidence :lol:

Two PCs got hammered in ALPHA game too when their players went MIA on me. :D

Rhun

First Post
DEFCON 1 said:
Howdy fellows! I'm the new kid on the block, and taking over the arcane caster slot in the game. I've posted my character Ithiken Naru in the Rogue's Gallery and will start posting in the game thread shortly. Glad to be a part of the game!

Good to have you onboard. Welcome to the team!

Tonks

First Post
DEFCON 1 said:

Glad to have you on the team...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases