Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Great … You are a good replacement for Voadam.
First, go to the RG and copy paste Miltiades to a new post under your name. If I recall right, there is one post for the character and another one for summoned monsters spells that he placed. You can place both under the same post.

Then, you can go on and read the whole adventure but it will take ages … since the game runs for 5 years, maybe one of the original players (Rhun or stonegod) can update you quickly on what is happening but if you do know the adventures, then you should know that the group found a new temple, lying deep in the mountainous area between the Kron hills and the Lortmils, south of Veluna and Furyondy.

Once you'll get into the character, you can post freely. This game is a slow post game, thought, you guys can talk via RP as much as you want. The party just entered into the new temple without alerting the denizens. Then they massacred some without raising an alarm.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I read the cliff notes. That is from page 50 to 60. Is that enough to get the feel? I will have the rg end in a few seconds. By the way, how was Barcelona?

Rhun

First Post
*poof!*

huh? someone summoned me?

for the record, I am interested in running the cleric. Just give the word go and i will start.

Do you sit around scanning every thread for a chance to post? LOL.

Strahd's synopsis is pretty good above. Truth be told, when you've been in a game for 5+ years, you start to forget what happened in the beginning.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Do you sit around scanning every thread for a chance to post? LOL.

well, it goes like this:

I have had bad sleep for the last couple of months. I woke early, got on line and saw I had a PM. Yes, a PM from Straad. It was an invite to this game. He said You needed a tormentor and knew I would be up to the challenge.

Rhun

First Post
well, it goes like this:

I have had bad sleep for the last couple of months. I woke early, got on line and saw I had a PM. Yes, a PM from Straad. It was an invite to this game. He said You needed a tormentor and knew I would be up to the challenge.

Nobody torments Korbryn! Go read through the IC, and see what happens to those that do! Har!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases