Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Rhun

First Post
It is easy to upset Rhun's character Korbryn, even more since the day he was turned to stone by a cockatrice in the moathouse

Yeah, on a Saving Throw that I think he could ONLY fail on a 1 or 2. LOL. But the cockatrice fight and the wizard in Nulb are the only two encounters in which Korbryn didn't whoop tons of butt.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Sorry for the lack of appearances lately -- I fell down the stairs (only three steps, but solid bare oak treads) and have been laid up for a while now. Quite the swelling and an amazingly large hematoma on the base of my spine. I'm trying to get back into the swing now, that I'm a bit more mobile.

Sorry for the lack of appearances lately -- I fell down the stairs (only three steps, but solid bare oak treads) and have been laid up for a while now. Quite the swelling and an amazingly large hematoma on the base of my spine. I'm trying to get back into the swing now, that I'm a bit more mobile.

take care man.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry I missed your "roll int" post SVZ. Got lost there at the bottom of the page. I think we are in trouble this time around with all the low rolls and the narrow tunnel.

HM

Remove ads