Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Rhun

First Post
(and I think we have a third in undivided loot)

Speaking of which, we have the following that we need to put to good use or sell:

3 potions (unidentified)
Torch of revealing
3 Incense of dream
Necklace of prayer beads (2 blessing)
Brooch of shielding
Ring of mind shielding
Bead of force
Cloak of resistance +1
Pearl of power (level 1)

Obviously, we gained these treasure before Dei joined the group, but I'm willing to let him take stuff if it is useful.

Korbryn wouldn't mind having the Bead of Force and the Brooch of Shielding. What do you guys think?

Scott,

I thank Rhun for his informative reply. As he said my house rule indicates that spontaneous casting is the conversion of any one of your prepared spell to any spell in the list of you two domain spells at a cost of spell level per spell level.

As for the spell list Voadam wrote - I have no idea what is the X2, X3 he wrote. I rarely check the sheets as I trust my players to indicate the changes.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am thinking that these might be spells that he either planned on taking multiples of or took multiples of but has used them. If I am right, then I can just erase them. I wanted to know if you had an idea before I erased them.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Speaking of which, we have the following that we need to put to good use or sell:

3 potions (unidentified)
Torch of revealing
3 Incense of dream
Necklace of prayer beads (2 blessing)
Brooch of shielding
Ring of mind shielding
Bead of force
Cloak of resistance +1
Pearl of power (level 1)

Obviously, we gained these treasure before Dei joined the group, but I'm willing to let him take stuff if it is useful.

Korbryn wouldn't mind having the Bead of Force and the Brooch of Shielding. What do you guys think?

Sound like good items for the dwarf. One gives him a distance attack when needed and the other makes it so he isn't a magical pin cushion.

I am good with whatever is leftover after you all decide. Remember I got to talior make Dei at your level so his current magic gear is good. He could try to ID those potions if you like.

HM

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran will take the ring of mind-shielding.

Anyone know what a torch of revealing does?

And if anything was made for the dwarf, it would the the earth sword -- +2 greatsword? makes the most sense to me.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Lenuran will take the ring of mind-shielding.
no problem here

Anyone know what a torch of revealing does?
sorry, no idea

And if anything was made for the dwarf, it would the the earth sword -- +2 greatsword? makes the most sense to me.
very much agree

Miltiades could use that pearl of power as recommended, so I am laying a request to claim.

edit: and I see a flask of Holy water I think the cleric can use.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
L

I don't even recall finding that, but absolutely. A bit more attack and damage for the dwarf slaughter-machine is all good.

Rhun

First Post
So, unless there are any objections (I'm not trying to be greedy), Korbrynn will take:

- Sword of Earth (Greatsword +2?)
- Bead of Force
- Brooch of Shielding

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases