Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Thanee

First Post
Hey guys! :)

Now, that we have finished The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth and survived (Yay!), I am going to join you in this game.

To this end, could someone post the characters (classes mostly) that you still have active here? Oh, and what level have you reached by now? :)

Then I can start thinking about what would be a good addition.

Bye
Thanee

Cast of players
1. Rhun - Korbryn Rivenshield, of the Dwurfolk of the Lortmils, Dwarf Male Fighter 6 - ACTIVE
2. Scott Dewar - Miltiades inquisitor of Rao, Male Oeridian Human cleric 6 - ACTIVE
3. Stonegod - Thandis "The Kid" Ornth, Male human (Oeridian) scout 4/fighter 2 - On Hold
4. s@squ@tch - Lenuran of Lortmills, Male Gnome Bard 6 - S@S is MIA
5. HolyMan - Deimiter "Scarecrow" Witcoff, Male Human Conjurer 6 - On Hold.

So we have a fighter and a cleric.
I don't know what about the players who play the scout and the conjurer.
Sadly, I will have to kill the bard in a gruesome way.

Now, you can take over someone or you can build a new one. The party just entered the new temple and they explore the rim. They are about to begin a battle with Troglodytes.

Rhun

First Post
Hey guys! :)

Now, that we have finished The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth and survived (Yay!), I am going to join you in this game.

Awesome.

Korbryn (my dwarven fighter) is a major badass in melee.

Miltiades provides some additional melee assistance, and the major healing and support role.
[MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION] - Stonegod plays the party's rogue, though I'm not sure if he is still interested in picking this game back up? I know he has been going away from 3.x...
[MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION] - Holyman is back on the boards after a long absence, so hopefully he is interested in picking this game back up?

So with that said, I would think some ranged support would be most helpful...either in the form of a caster, or perhaps archer? If stonegod and HolyMan aren't interested in picking the game back up, then that would leave the rogue's role and the arcane casting role wide open.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Thandis is a pretty solid build for skirmishing/striking type; not very complicated. He's a fun guy, but my distance from 3.x and my other games are taking my time here. He's just not in my brainspace anymore.

Its been fun time, but I'm out. Feel free to pick him up, Thanee (or not as you will).

Thanee

First Post
I generally prefer to make my own characters, so I will definitely do that.

"Just entered the temple", "6th level", ... sounds like there is still quite a lot ahead of us! :)

Bye
Thanee

Rhun

First Post
I generally prefer to make my own characters, so I will definitely do that.

"Just entered the temple", "6th level", ... sounds like there is still quite a lot ahead of us! :)

This is my first play through of RttToEE, and I've never so much as picked up a copy of it to even look at. Been fun so far, but it seems we're just getting to the "meat" of the game.

Thanee

First Post
Which books can we use?

Player's Handbook
Player's Handbook 2
Complete Warrior
Complete Divine
Complete Arcane
Complete Adventurer
Complete Champion
Complate Mage
Complete Scoundrel
Spell Compendium
Magic Item Compendium

Bye
Thanee

Player's Handbook
Player's Handbook 2
Complete Warrior
Complete Divine
Complete Arcane
Complete Adventurer
Complete Champion
Complate Mage
Complete Scoundrel
Spell Compendium
Magic Item Compendium

Build a character for 6 level. As for level advancement - I decided not to track XP anymore. I will role the time when you advance a level.
Build your character, a wizard or a rouge will be handy I guess. I will NPC [MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION] character for a little while, hoping that he will show up and take him back. I’m not that happy to play the scout so I will kill him in a gruesome way in the near future. As for S@S's gnome bard. hmmm, I'm still thinking about it.
[MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION] – It’s been my pleasure to play with you.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases