Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Thanee
HP - it is max at 1st level, then average after that.

The RG thread

This is the story so far, do not rely your background on this:
The party was recruited a very long time ago to inspect a possible threat that is happening around the forgotten temple. They headed to Hommlet and found a possible conspiracy of the elder elemental eye group that is leaded by a group called the doomdreamers and their priests used to dressed with ochre robed.

They cleaned an old keep called the Moathouse were they found evidence of another temple that is located on the foot of the Lortmils mountains.
In the mean time, they were asked by the local rulers of Hommlet to clean the old temple from Hobgoblins and in favor they helped them to restore Korbryn [Rhun character] that was turned to stone by cockatrice. The party cleaned the goblinoids from the temple and headed to Hagthar throw Verbobonc and the Ironwood. After almost being slaughtered to death by the undeads that roam the cursed woods they escaped and manage to survive the forest.

They arrived to a mining hamlet, governed by dwarves. The small place houses humans, several gnomes, orcs and half-orcs as well.
They began to seek the temple but they know nothing about it and where it can be, but they spotted an ochre robed cleric speech in the hamlet’s main square.

Finally they reached the "back door" of the temple and managed to get in, fightning Gnolls and Humans. Now they headed into the Earth Temple and fight the Troglodytes.

Thanee

First Post
Some players have listed the PB cost with their attributes in the RG, so yeah, it definitely looks like that. :)

Bye
Thanee

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry I got seventeen notifications in like two days so haven't checked them.

But would gladly come back to a RttToEE game. HUZZAH!

If Thanee is making a new character and a sorcerer how would you wish to introduce the character SVZ?

I could have Dei leave the group (as he's new and doesn't like it underground anyway - was going to play him growing into it) and take up "The Kid" with stonegods permission or take the bard and dip a level into rogue. So as to keep the group balanced.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks Rhun :)

Can't wait to see how this plays out - I just recently (well couple months ago) beat my PC game version of ToEE.

HM

Remove ads