UKG Publishing Release the 7th Year of the Zombie Book - Marauders

ukgpublishing

First Post
[imager]http://www.ukg-publishing.co.uk/images/Marauders_cover.jpg[/imager]

UKG Publishing are proud to announce the Seventh book of the Year of the Zombie series, Marauders.

The world is a goddamn mess nowadays. I haven’t seen a working factory in five years, and I can count the number of open stores I’ve seen with one hand. Nobody takes MasterCard, Visa, Rubles or Kopeks, and nothing is given out on credit to strangers. That leaves you one opening: Raiding.

Everyone raids. You have to, to survive. It’s not like we can run down to Wal-Mart with our paycheck and pick up a transmission for a Bradley Armored Fighting Vehicle and a couple of TOW-II missiles, is it? Actually, there’s a fine difference not many appreciate between going down to, and raiding what you can from a local military base, looting a pharmacy in hopes of finding some long-storage antibiotics or other medicines, or scavenging through the ruins, hoping to find one useful thing before Mr. Hungry bites off your ass.

Raiding where the Risers stumble around isn’t the problem, boy, the problem is when someone decides to take what I have through force, or decides to raze an entire community to get what they want rather than barter. Those who will kill an entire convoy, and loot the wreckage and remains for ....

Those are Reavers.

We kill them too....

Year of the Zombie: Marauders brings a variety of Raiders to your Post Apocalyse game, from the heroic to the down right nasty, in the form of comprehensive rules and information on how to run marauders in a broken down world. Whether you are running Year of the Zombie, Nuclear Aftermath or some other Post Apocalypse scenerio, Marauders has something for you.

This 101 page pdf includes:

Background information on Marauders, tactics and appearance of raider groups.

Sample marauder groups and NPC's.

Sample marauder communities and NPC's.

Modified civilian vehicles, armoured and primed for action.

Printer friendly version​

WARNING! MARAUDERS IS RATED M FOR:

VIOLENCE

LANGUAGE

GORE

ADULT CONTENT

Priced at $9.95 this package is available now from:

ENWorld Game Store

UKG Publishing

RPGNow

marauder_img.jpg

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
The seventh book? There's the Year of the Zombie campaign book itself, the two adventures; The Independence Day Massacre and Hold at all Costs: Zero, and three sourcebooks; Fleshmongers, Dead Future, and now Marauders...what am I missing? :confused:

ukgpublishing

First Post
Alzrius said:
The seventh book? There's the Year of the Zombie campaign book itself, the two adventures; The Independence Day Massacre and Hold at all Costs: Zero, and three sourcebooks; Fleshmongers, Dead Future, and now Marauders...what am I missing? :confused:

Yeah I had a bad day :-S It is six sold books but I counted from my list which included the freebies (char sheet, etc...)

So 6 Books, plus oddments. lol

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases