Strahd's "RttToEE" CLOSED

Kafkonia

First Post
Llewellyn turns his attention from the Kid. "The halfling is obviously troubled, Edirion. Save the interrogation for someone who requires it." To the halfling he says, "Please, sit with us, small one. I lost my parents when I was quite young." He pulls up an extra seat for the halfling.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
When the gnome bard comes in, the Kid nods to indicate him. "There's the master now. Looks like he wants a word with the ladies first, but I'll hear your tale if you wish."

Inn of the Welcome wench

land outcast said:
"no, no, not what's your name, who are you" Edirion thinks in a simpler way to put it... "who raised you?"
I dddon't know, I'm lllooking for them inn ttttown.
The Halfling replies, returns to take his glass from the other table and takes the sit Llewelly is offering him.
stonegod said:
"Hmm. If you are, and you are here, you might have heard something recently? Most treasures have a tale about them, or so the master bard is fond of saying."

Haven't heard anything in particular, beside the rumor of Hobgoblins that took up resident in the old Temple's remains. replies the human.

Tonks said:
"It has been too long since I have dined under the Wench's gaze. I would like the chops as well, but would like even more to know how your father fares. I would take my meal with him if he would honor me with his company."
Another chops will be right on your table
Vesta replies to Lenuran
As for my father, he is old and weak hearted, I think he takes his nap, but I'll tell him that you looked for him, he'll be around for a card game in the evening I guess.

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
I dddon't know, I'm lllooking for them inn ttttown.
Haven't heard anything in particular, beside the rumor of Hobgoblins that took up resident in the old Temple's remains. replies the human.

"That is an interesting piece of news. I am Miltiades, a historian from the church of Rao. I was planning on gathering the lore of the old temple and the story of its downfall for the church records. So what have you heard about these hobgoblins? A band of bandits using it as a base of operations? Or just that some have been seen in the vicinity of the temple?"

Voadam said:
"That is an interesting piece of news. I am Miltiades, a historian from the church of Rao. I was planning on gathering the lore of the old temple and the story of its downfall for the church records. So what have you heard about these hobgoblins? A band of bandits using it as a base of operations? Or just that some have been seen in the vicinity of the temple?"

I haven't been there myself, as it would be a suicide mission for an adventurer like me.
but maybe you can share some news with me, why did you came here ?

The Human replies to Miltiades

in the meantime the ugly Halfling take his last sip and stands
Itttt's been ppppleasure, sssee you around.
he says to Llewelly, nods to the others and disappears behind the door that leads to the common rooms.

The gnome that sat with the Halfling stands and goes to Lenuran
Hello, fellow gnome
He says
I'm Nierethi Poscurian, an Historian from the far gnomish communities of the Cairn hills, I heard the human over there
He nods to the "kid"
Telling the other human.
He nods to the person who introduced himself as an adventurer
That you are a scholar of some sort, and I myself is interested in the history of the area, maybe you could share some of your knowledge with me master gnome.

Land Outcast

Explorer
Given that the halfling sat next to Llewelly, Edirion gives him one small piece of advise in a whisper "Check your pouch, still there?"

He then keeps sipping at the wine quietly... once he hears Miltiades interrupt the Kid's chat, his interest is awakened. first piece of information the hobgoblins are obviously working with the robed ones

Kafkonia

First Post
Llewellyn shrugs but checks his pouch as instructed. And if it's not there, so be it. The halfling would spend it on nothing less useful than he himself.

Tonks

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich[COLOR=Pink said:
As for my father, he is old and weak hearted, I think he takes his nap, but I'll tell him that you looked for him, he'll be around for a card game in the evening I guess.[/COLOR]

Smiling to the news of Ostler being as well as to be expected, Lenuran nodded his head in thanks.

"I will be looking forward to it. I just hope that he doesn't think I am going to let him win out of charity."

Tonks

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich The gnome that sat with the Halfling stands and goes to Lenuran [COLOR=Red said:
Hello, fellow gnome[/COLOR]
He says
I'm Nierethi Poscurian, an Historian from the far gnomish communities of the Cairn hills, I heard the human over there
He nods to the "kid"
Telling the other human.
He nods to the person who introduced himself as an adventurer
That you are a scholar of some sort, and I myself is interested in the history of the area, maybe you could share some of your knowledge with me master gnome.

'All this talk of being a Scholar will soon go to my head if I am not careful.'

Motioning for the other gnome to take a seat, Lenuran took a swallow of his drink and turned to face him.

"Those I travel with are far too quick with their praises. I assure you I am little more than a scribe with delusions of grandeur who has happened to find himself at the wrong places at the right times."

Putting a pleasant smile on his face for a fellow kin though, Lenuran knew that he must choose his words carefully. While he was not willing to accept that every person they met was a spy for a dark power, he was also not willing to accept everyone into his bosom either.

"I will tell you all that I can on what you would like to know though."

Nierethi smiles back, orders a glass of brandy from the barkeep and turns to Lenuran again.
As we all know, the village we are currently guests in, was not far from a center of enormous evil in the past, that grew and spread his octopus like tendrils all over the area, the evil vanquished indeed, but some of his tendrils dug the earth and remained hidden, and some scattered to the four winds.
Have you heard anything about a former captain of their forces, called Lareth the beautiful?

He raises his eyebrow and take a sip from his brandy.
These are old tales with no basis on them, Lareth the beautiful was a legend and no more.
Reply the barkeeper while cleaning the counter.

[sblock=Lenuran Knowledge] you too have heard about Lareth the beautiful, stories told by the priests that fought in the temple said that he was the master of the moathouse and he died over there in the battle, thought, his body never found.[/sblock]

Llewellyn check for his pouch and finds it in place

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases