Bootezu Clothing!

Ruthia

First Post
You spot an advertisement, neatly tacked up using a spell that does not allow one to rip it off or cover it in anyway.

BOOTEZU CLOTHING!

Thats right folks! You heard it here first! It's the newest fashion sensation sweeping the planes! Need a new hat? Try Bootezu's! Lacking that perfect accesory for your best outfit? Bootezu it! All our clothing is made from the finist bootezu hides that can be caught in teh Crossroads tavern. All pieces are custom designed to fit the wear. Come one and all, see Itzquahpilli to get yours today!

**under the advertisment is a nicely drawn picture of BarGolem sporting a bootezu earing, nose ring, hat, and loin cloth**

"Buy new Bootezu Clothing - You'll get all
the girls, because that loincloth doesn't hide much!"

Last edited:

Keon

First Post
*keon discretly moves to the boards and places a note under the advertisement, or an order form for a full set of bootezu clothing (hat, shirt, pants etc.)*

A finely written parchment hangs below the others

Salutation good proprietor!

I seek something stylish for my traveling cape
Perhaps a broach or other fine ornaments, to add a little pizzazz
Also if you would be so kind, a velvet or silk knapsack would go nicely with my attire.
In the colors of salamander, crimson or even a russet tan should do nicely.

Please delver all the before mention articles, to my room, at the Crossroads Tavern; by noon tomorrow.
I have a book signing engagement that day, and I must look my best!

Thank you,
Your humble follower in the Light
Prophesier Agudo

Last edited:

Itzquahpilli

First Post
Written on a parchment beside Agudo's is the following:

My Good Prophesier Agudo;
A fine bootezu bone broach, carved in the form of an owl, and a crimson silk knapsack have been delivered to your room. I hope that the products are to your liking. If you are not completely satisfied with the result of my work, you may return the item or items at no charge. If you like what you have recieved, send twenty-five gold (plus delivery fees) to my room at The Twelfth Cat.
Itzquahpilli, Owner of Itz and Ru's Bootezu Clothing

"Buy new Bootezu Clothing - You'll get all the girls, because that loincloth doesn't hide much!"

Last edited:

Another finally written note, hangs from the last

My gratitude excellent proprietor!
May the Light shine upon, all your business and prosper as such
I have sent along by courier, the before mentioned monetary compensation

If you would keep an eye out, for any ivory smoking pipe cases that would match my new broach; I would be most grateful
O' and please add me to your monthly mailing list, so that I may stay informed of any sales

Once more, your loyal customer and follower on the Light
Prophesier Agudo

Magi_Siani

First Post
*eyes the notation for a long moment, then scribes a note*

Interesting idea. Good sport. For someone. Should I happen to find and catch rogue bootezu I could be moved to feed them to Grip and Fang. Sporting indeed.

Siani

Itzquahpilli

First Post
Another note is added, next to Keon's.

My good friend Keon;
After much work and time, we have finally finished your full set of bootezu clothing. It has already been delivered to your house. If you are in any way unhappy with your clothing, you may return it at no charge. If, however, you are satisfied with the results of my labor, send forty gold (plus delivery fees) to my room at the Twelfth Cat or deliver it to me in person.
Itzquahpilli, Owner of Itz and Ru's Bootezu Clothing

"Buy new Bootezu Clothing - You'll get all the girls, because that loincloth doesn't hide much!"

*a simple note is tacked beneath the others*

I'd be careful with this business, dear Itzikins...I may bring the nori and plum wine for the wrong 'bootezu'!

~SM~

*giggles as she walks away*

Ruthia

First Post
*wandering through the tavern past the message boards, chuckling a bit to herself, the white haired woman pauses here to read. After a few moments she bust out laughing and writes something, tacking it up before moving on.*

Sky,

I got a whole room full of rejected boot demons just awaiting that fate.......

Itz,

I have a new business proposition Itz and Ru's Clothing line and Sushi bar!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases