Dal'Erf's Adventuring Company [El Rav's Age of Worms Campaign]

El Ravager

First Post
Okay kids...

With all of our recent scheduling woes, I decided to start a thread on this board so we can all read and reply to eachother and work this out. It should be better than me going to each of you one at a time and attempting to keep 6 schedules straight. We may also conduct some between game roleplaying and book keeping stuff in this thread or in one over at the Playing the Game forum.

So it is Monday right now and tuesday is out. Lets find a) a night we can play this week and b) determine what would be the best night to become our regular game night.

For the time being, I am free every weeknight and all day on the weekends. I would prefer a weekend if possible, and tuesdays would be workable but only as a last resort because several of us already play 40k that night. Tell me what works for you.

El Ravager

First Post
Jeff, the email I sent you covered everything. We haven't played yet after the introduction of Ned's character Erbon the Half-Ork Dragon Shaman.

Podoranger

First Post
Heya'll

Heya, I'd prefer not to play on Monday, Tuesday, Friday or Saturday nights. Weekend days are better for me and the other nights of the week are great. If we can only do friday or saturday night that is fine too.

MJDonns

First Post
I personally would prefer any night other than Monday. Also, weekend days won't really work for me because of ISU/pro football. Friday/Saturday nights would work, i guess, but I think I'd rather play on a week night.

Off topic: Adam, you and Jon need to check your e-mail for a message from jerry so you can roll and find out your draft position.

eusebio3242

First Post
hi all

monday and tues dont really work because i paly 40k - week ends (sunday would be better) work out the best for me let me know what the group says , but wed, thurs would be best.

Thanks you ll :eek:

El Ravager

First Post
Okay, for this week our options are Friday night or Sunday afternoon. I understand that Jed would be a bit late and Ned might have to miss some of it if it is on Friday. Sunday afternoo I thought wouldn't work for someone but I don't remember who or why. Lets decided on that in the next couple days.

After that I think that Saturday night will become our weekly time. This is my personal preference and also seems to be the most universally open. Ned will have to miss one night per month to work and there are a few Cyclone games at night this season I believe, so we probably will not be able to play on those, but on the whole it seems like the best candidate.

Jeff, if you still have the game session summary I sent you a while ago, please post it here. I think it would help refresh everyone on what happened in the last two sessions.

Podoranger

First Post
Reply!!!

Heya again, I was the one who didn't want to play on saturday night, but I'm cool with it.
I am gonna point out that 3 out of 4 of the first ISU home games will be at night....pretty sure about that number, but yah....

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases