Iron Crypt of the Heretics -- 1E version

For the old-schoolers:

Goodman Games put out a 1E version of their DCC module Iron Crypt of the Heretics as a Gen Con special. They sold out of their limited print run in under two hours, so now they're taking pre-orders for a second printing at the Goodman online store.

diaglo

Adventurer
yeah, i missed it. i had a Car Wars event from 8-12. :( and wasn't thinking it was so limited.

i did buy DCC 31 thru 35

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Philotomy Jurament said:
More than just nostalgia, for some of us. ;)
Yeah, no kidding!

I'll post a review of the module at one of the more grognard-centric boards before too long.

Thanks man! I thought for sure I was going to have to pony up a ton of $ on Ebay to get one after missing out at the con. Those people who bought 15-20 copies at a time to dump on ebay later are going to be kicking themselves now...

JoeGKushner

First Post
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Thanks man! I thought for sure I was going to have to pony up a ton of $ on Ebay to get one after missing out at the con. Those people who bought 15-20 copies at a time to dump on ebay later are going to be kicking themselves now...

Maybe in the future to prevent such gouging they'll do the Wiz Kid thing and punch your Gen Con badge to insure that you don't buy multiples. (Happened when I bought Great Cthulhu.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases