TSR Q&A with Gary Gygax

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.

Gary_Gygax_Gen_Con_2007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Particle_Man

Explorer
Dragonchess question

First, I hope that you are feeling well Gary.

I was looking over your game Dragonchess in Dragon #100, and had a question about the Cleric and Paladin. When they move between boards, are they allowed to capture on the trans-board move, or must a trans-board move be into an unoccupied space?

Dan R.Stevenson

First Post
dorentir said:
Gary;
My wife and I have both been suffering with walking pnemonia --- we are on week 4 of it and even a short walk leaves me exhausted. So we are both tired and grouchy and our dogs are as frustrated as hell since they are used to long walks every day.
stefan

Are you sure its walking pnemonia. Thats what I thought I had in march 05' and it turned out to be congestive heart failure. I had difficulty breathing and was tired all the time. I finally broke down and went to the emergency room where they said my blood pressure was 270/120 the intern actually thought she was misreading the bp gauge and had to get a nurse to double check. If I would have waited another day I probably would have died or had a stroke. :eek:

JohnRTroy

Adventurer
Basically, Gary's been bedridden with the Herpes Zoster Virus, aka Shingles. It's a real painful ailment and according to Gail his left eye has been swollen shut. Basically it's "Chicken Pox 2.0, now including pain".

Gary's been actually bored since he's been bedridden for five weeks. Hopefully after Thanksgiving he'll be back to messaging.

Last edited:

JRRNeiklot

First Post
Ugh. My dad sufferred from recurring cases of that. It was really, really painful. His back broke out and looked like a 3d landscape of an alien planet. Get well, soon, Gary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases