Diplomatic Immunity OOC--Finally Getting Married!

Rystil Arden

First Post
It's not here yet--by the way, I think this may have been smashed by the crash, but do you remember the name of the guy your Sage is coming to meet?

I know Vasha is coming to see Bertram, Tiberius is coming to see Catullus, and the other two are coming to see Reynard.

Note for everyone (I think Vasha actually saw this in character) that the invitations were for the wedding of Ammon "Bertram" (or "Catullus" or "Reynard" or ?) Atreides and Lynestra Tyndarea.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
It's not here yet--by the way, I think this may have been smashed by the crash, but do you remember the name of the guy your Sage is coming to meet?

I know Vasha is coming to see Bertram, Tiberius is coming to see Catullus, and the other two are coming to see Reynard.

Note for everyone (I think Vasha actually saw this in character) that the invitations were for the wedding of Ammon "Bertram" (or "Catullus" or "Reynard" or ?) Atreides and Lynestra Tyndarea.
Actualy, I think Vasha got a note, that wasn't specificly an invitation, but mentioned it as well, and of course was sumarily dismissed by Lynestra :]

FYI, you know you can subscribe without posting in a thread, right?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Actualy, I think Vasha got a note, that wasn't specificly an invitation, but mentioned it as well, and of course was sumarily dismissed by Lynestra :]

FYI, you know you can subscribe without posting in a thread, right?
Well, if she didn't have an official invitation before, she got one now :D :p

As for subscribing, yup, I knew that. I'm not one of the people that always posts to subscribe :lol:

Erekose13

Explorer
Yeah I know you can subscribe without posting, and often do. Sometimes if I'm gonna be posting on a thread anyways I'll just use the Quick Reply to subscribe too :)

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Oh, and by the way, there's news of a Gencon Aussie in the works, so you won't have to wait long ;)
There was talk about holding a GenCon here some years ago, but it never eventuated...so I won't hold my breath about mention of another. ;) :p

Remove ads