Diplomatic Immunity: Wedding Bells a'Ringing

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

“Ah, so you’re Vasha,” Tiberius remarks with a grin. “The groom to be spoke of you briefly when we travelled together. I am, Tiberius Lucius Magnus, pleased to make your acquaintance, Vasha, and you too Mythweaver. You’re a Byblan aren’t you?” he inquies, looking towards the grey being, as he absently polishes his metallic hawk

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
"Realy?" She says, perking up, "What did he say?"

She returns to her seat, her chocolate lab sitting at her feet, faithfully waiting to be rubbed.

unleashed

First Post

*Tiberius shifts his gaze from Mythweaver to Vasha before answering her query.*

“Let’s see...he said you were very nice and understanding, and that you had seen great sorrow and danger, yet had stayed calm in the face of both. A great deal different from the nymph we were aiding at the time, so I voiced my hope that I’d have a chance to meet you at some point, and here we are.”

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha smiles brightly, almost blushing a bit. "At the time, I thought I'd gone through a lot with him, but that was only the begining."

"You were helping another Nymph? Who was she and what happened?"

D20Dazza

Explorer
The beautiful woman with the dark hair introduces her self "I am called Elmurien, though you may call me El" she says a little breathlessly "It is indeed a pleasure to meet each of you", her grey eyes sweep around the gathering, taking everyone in and, somehow, making everyone feel like they are the centre of her universe, for at least a brief time.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Hi El, I'm Vasha, and this is Puddles," She says, indicating the rather happy large dog at her feet.

D20Dazza

Explorer
El bends at the waist and proffers her hand to Puddles "A fine companion you have Vasha" she says, the name rolling languidly from her mouth, as though she was tasting each letter. She kneels as the dog lies on its side and exposes its stomach "Ahh, a lady after my own heart" she laughs as she reaches out a hand and scratches the dogs belly.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Ferris D’Elchant, male Sacra

Ferris regarded the individuals waiting with him openly, an easy smile on his face. Ferris currently wore his lavender hair long and free, as free as he was feeling at the moment. He was tall, or at least tall to most. Ferris wore shining full plate and seemed quite comfortable in the armor in almost any setting. An accenting, deep purple cape was worn over the back of the armor.

"Gentle people, I am known as Ferris D'Elchant," the man offered with a polite slight bow. He turned to face the dark haired woman and his smile deepened. "It is amazingly good to see you again, El. I don't think I've met any of you other than El before, nevertheless, I'm certain we will get along just fine while we wait."

D20Dazza

Explorer
El, kneeling on the floor scratching Puddle's belly, looks up at the words of Ferris "And just as good to see you again friend Ferris" she says with a sly smile "Yes. While we wait. I'm afraid I'm the impatient type" El grins as she looks towards the usher "So, where is everyone staying?"

unleashed

First Post

Bront said:
Vasha smiles brightly, almost blushing a bit. "At the time, I thought I'd gone through a lot with him, but that was only the begining."

"You were helping another Nymph? Who was she and what happened?"
“Well, that sounds as if it might be an interesting tale, Vasha. As for the nymph...I’d rather not speak of it now if you don’t mind, apart from saying things didn’t go as we’d hoped.”

Remove ads