Diplomatic Immunity: Wedding Bells a'Ringing

D20Dazza

Explorer
El looks up from where she kneels on the floor scratching the dogs belly "And your tale sounds just as interesting - Tiberius wasn't it?" the woman says to the man with the silver hawk "And I'd like to hear the tale of how you and your friend" she says flicking a finger at the hawk "Came together. I love a good tale" she says dreamily.

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

D20Dazza said:
The beautiful woman with the dark hair introduces her self "I am called Elmurien, though you may call me El" she says a little breathlessly "It is indeed a pleasure to meet each of you", her grey eyes sweep around the gathering, taking everyone in and, somehow, making everyone feel like they are the centre of her universe, for at least a brief time.
“A pleasure to meet you too, Elmurien,” Tiberius remarks as he stands to stretch his legs, leaving the tiny metallic hawk resting on his belongings.

unleashed

First Post

D20Dazza said:
El looks up from where she kneels on the floor scratching the dogs belly "And your tale sounds just as interesting - Tiberius wasn't it?" the woman says to the man with the silver hawk "And I'd like to hear the tale of how you and your friend" she says flicking a finger at the hawk "Came together. I love a good tale" she says dreamily.
“There’s not all that much to tell in relation to my little hawk, Elmurien...it’s a construct I built as part of my magical studies,” Tiberius offers, as the little bird hops down off his belongings and walks towards her.

Bront

The man with the probe
D20Dazza said:
"Ahh, a lady after my own heart" she laughs as she reaches out a hand and scratches the dogs belly.
Vasha giggles, "He's a guy silly."
unleashed said:
“Well, that sounds as if it might be an interesting tale, Vasha. As for the nymph...I’d rather not speak of it now if you don’t mind, apart from saying things didn’t go as we’d hoped.”
"That's a shame. But sometimes hope is all you can hang your head on," she says, a bit of sadness in her voice. "Whatever it was, at least you tried and hoped."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Ferris D'Elchant, male Sacra

"Staying? I hadn't given it much thought actually," Ferris replied to El with a chuckle. "I do wonder if I'll even be interested in finding a place to sleep after the festivities of the day."

Looking to the dog, Ferris questioned with a grin, "Puddles, is it? I'm guessing he was bad as a puppy?"

Erekose13

Explorer
"Nice to meet you all. Vasha, Elmurien, Tiberius, and Ferris. It has been some time since I saw Kanarv or rather our groom. Indeed I am Byblan, Mr. Magnus. What wonderful tales you all must have. My own tale or rather my journey here has been rather boring. Without companions, I am afraid that the journey between spheres can be awefully tiring." replies the Mythweaver.

unleashed

First Post

Bront said:
"That's a shame. But sometimes hope is all you can hang your head on," she says, a bit of sadness in her voice. "Whatever it was, at least you tried and hoped."
“Yes, I console myself with that, as we at least released her from her slavery, but it still leaves a sour taste in my mouth that we couldn’t do more,” Tiberius remarks ruefully.

unleashed

First Post

Erekose13 said:
"Nice to meet you all. Vasha, Elmurien, Tiberius, and Ferris. It has been some time since I saw Kanarv or rather our groom. Indeed I am Byblan, Mr. Magnus. What wonderful tales you all must have. My own tale or rather my journey here has been rather boring. Without companions, I am afraid that the journey between spheres can be awefully tiring." replies the Mythweaver.
“Oh, I’ve been travelling by myself since parting company from our man of many names at the edge of the Empire, so your journey would be no less interesting than mine I imagine, Mythweaver. Well, unless you haven’t had the chance to visit a few fascinating locations along the way...” Tiberius replies as his gaze casually drifts around the room.

Bront

The man with the probe
"I'm staying at the Sleepy Mermaid, home of the 'Springborne Soothing Spa'. It's a nice place, and just tell them I sent you," Vasha shares, seeming quite proud of herself.

"Oh, and he's called Puddles because he liked to play in them when I was young. Splashing around the oasis and all. He and Daddy used to play all the time..."

Vasha pauses for a moment in throught before she smiled again, though this time a bit more forced.
unleashed said:
“Yes, I console myself with that, as we at least released her from her slavery, but it still leaves a sour taste in my mouth that we couldn’t do more,” Tiberius remarks ruefully.
"Y...you were a slaver?" she stumbles on the words. "Horable business."

Last edited:

Remove ads