fighting games

Leigh

First Post
written in a black ink in a neat cursive

(OOC info this is by choice only move or delete this thread if less than four people respond within a month)
dear friends of the 'roads and other planear areas, i Leigh Shadowcloud have decided to take it upon myself to hold a few matches with willing entries as combatants and spectators i would like to start a small fighting game to entertain others. these fights will be held in the arena, clearing and some rendom place the combatants might choose to go.

(ooc with the permission of the magi i would like to hold these weekly or whenever requested by a large group of people, and in the unfortunate event that this idea does not make it into the minds of others i apologise for takeing up space and time of your rp day)

Leigh Shadowcloud

Cael_DW

First Post
*written in common that could be confused with the alphabets of the giants, dragons, and of course common.. the hand written message is in bright hard to read green dye on a yellow background*

I.. well I am drunk as of.. being there..

If rum be there, so I three thee be there as I will be.

I Cael... *trails off in the most sloppy handwriting a person could possibly muster*

And so my challenge to drink the best of rums is on for tongiht...

*Midrod comes walking a casually sees the post. He ponders for some seconds, and searchs his tunic for a parchment. He writes quickly but carefully.*

Dear Sir Shadowcloud, I, Midrod Silverleaf, humble Silvarin Monk, accept your challenge, if those combats are NOT to the death. But may I ask, where and when will these encounters will be?

- Midrod Silverleaf

Irthos

First Post
A simple man wearing a mask saunters to the boards, he cocks his head in a curious manner as he reads over the sparring game parchment. He leaves for a time then comes back and tacks up his response written on dry crisp parchment...
To the entertainer who wishes to initiate the games of skill,

There are a few things which need to be addressed before any should really take this seriously. For example, you have failed to mention when they would be held or the rules of the contest involved. Is the game to the last man or woman or other creature standing or concious? I would love to join in the games that you so wish to bring to the people of the region, but I do wish you would be more specific.

- The Humble Swordsage, Irthos​

Below his name is a wax seal of two crossed scimitars.

Nodding his head in satisfaction the masked man turns and walks away from the board

Silver Shulad

First Post
"Irthos brings up a good point, though I believe he is not very observent. If I my inform you. These fights will happen, within the 'arena' of the Bazaar, or Hive. The clearning of the Oerthian tavern 'crossroads'. I will also incluse myself within these games, otherwise Irthos brings up questions that are realistic, if not premature considering the state and point this idea is in for the moment."

Leigh

First Post
(the previous rules were posted by my father and not me... we share the comp and sometimes forget to log off)
rules
1- no outside interfereance is allowed
2-protective spells only (no attack magic)
3-matches are to first down or blood, and are not to the death
finally- combatants my form teams of as many as five people/monsters/animals/ect.

Last edited:

Leigh

First Post
1- no outside interfereance is allowed
2-protective spells only (no attack magic)
3-matches are to first down or blood, and are not to the death
finally- combatants my form teams of as many as five people/monsters/animals/ect.

Irthos

First Post
A simple man wearing a mask saunters to the boards, he cocks his head in a curious manner as he reads over the replies to the sparring game parchment. He gives a soft chuckle before he leaves for a time then comes back and tacks up his response written on dry crisp parchment...

Not very observant? Oh well, I knew where not the when good Sir. Though I am grateful for the posting of the rules, they will make it interesting and I am curious as to know if the rule stating no offensive magic will also apply to weapons.

So knowing the why, where, what, and how. How about the when next time you meander by and read the postings gathered?

- The Humble Swordsage, Irthos​

Below his name is a wax seal of two crossed scimitars.

Nodding his head in satisfaction the masked man turns and walks away from the board

Remove ads