fighting games

Leigh

First Post
((ooc i usually only have two hours a day on the computer, but now and then i get some extra time))

good sir... first off... i am a female
second the when is up to the combatants.. because i need to know when they are available to join in the matches
and no the offenceive magic rule does not apply to weapons
as for me being around.. we will all have to work something out
((ooc e-mail me at ghostly_artist@yahoo.com to help me out with times and dates for matches))

chao ~leigh shadowcloud~

Midrod walks tby and sees the latest posts. He frowns as he nails a new one.

"May I ask, the rule wich states that no offensive magic is allowed, applies to non-lethal magic, magic that could only, for example, blow someone away?"

- Midrod Silverleaf

Leigh

First Post
gusts of wind... orbs of cold water... anything non letheal and only slightly painful.
as stated before matches are to first blood or first knock down
by knock down i mean unable to fight any further without causeing injury to ones self

Rallden

First Post
I am in.

*Rather large man comes to the boards reading, takes out a parchment tearing abit of it then smiles abit scribing *

"I would like to participate in these games, please take this note as my acceptance"

Irthos

First Post
A simple man wearing a mask saunters to the boards, he cocks his head in a curious manner as he reads over the replies to the sparring game parchment. He leaves for a time then comes back and tacks up his response written on dry crisp parchment...

My aplogies Madam and not Sir. This is my note of participation in the games. As for the time, instead of personal messages, I am free at the end of the weeks and that is the best time for myself.

- The Humble Swordsage, Irthos​

Below his name is a wax seal of two crossed scimitars.

Nodding his head in satisfaction the masked man turns and walks away from the board

Leigh

First Post
Midrod Silverleaf said:
I would suggest that we place some prize money in the fights. Not a big quantity, but enough for someone to buy him or herself a meal.

- Midrod Silverleaf

as to the prize money.. there will be some even if there are few people who might place bets on the fights.. if no bets are made. i will place the amount of thirty gold up for the fights... but i might place less than that if my funds are lacking at that particular time

Chao ~Leigh~

PS: the first match might possibly be held this friday... ((depends on my activites this week))
thank you all for joining in these games

Leigh

First Post
this is a list of current participants
1.Midrod Silverleaf
2.Lexania
3.Silver Shulad
4.Irthos
5.Rallden
6.Jason
more will be added as they get involved

Magi_Apolline

ISRP Moderator
M'lady Shadowcloud,

I am concerned, will you have some type of healer present? Yes, I have read the rules... But like all quarrels the possiblity of someone being mortally injured is highly likely. If you need a Cleric to standby to offer lifesaving measures, I could make arrangements for you.

Sincerely,
Apolline Anthony High Priestess of Pelor.

Leigh

First Post
that would be appreciated.. for i could not afford to put up prize money and pay a healer at the same time unless some distant relitave suddenly died and left me some money
thank you miss

Chao ~Leigh~

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases