fighting games

Irthos

First Post
A simple man wearing a mask saunters to the boards, he cocks his head in a curious manner as he reads over the replies to the sparring game parchment. He leaves for a time then comes back and tacks up his response written on dry crisp parchment...

Rallden has won the match between him and Lexania, though he refused the winnings.

Lady Leigh, I have two more matches that await your approval, the matches are:

Lexania versus Irthos

and

Rallden put against Silver or Shalashaska

As always, good luck to all opponents

- The Humble Swordsage, Irthos​

Below his name is a wax seal of two crossed scimitars.

Nodding his head in satisfaction the masked man turns and walks away from the board

Silver_Shulad

First Post
Parchment rest upon the boards lightly, red eyes in gaze shift softly reading it over once then nods in polite regard as he steps away

"I would be happy to engage this Rallden in a battle, please I would care to know the time when this is to be held?"

Silver Shulad.

Leigh

First Post
written in a flowing script

very well, the next match will be rallden against silver shulad, the time this comeing weekend in the clearing of the 'roads, i wish both fighters the best of luck in this upcomeing match and i am sorry i could not attend the last fight so i thank irthos for doing so in my stead.

Chao ~Leigh~

Irthos

First Post
A simple man wearing a mask saunters to the boards, he cocks his head in a curious manner as he reads over the replies to the sparring game parchment. He leaves for a time then comes back and tacks up his response written on dry crisp parchment...

Lady Leigh,

I do have some disappointing news about the time, Silver won the match, we had to pull a late game due to Silver's limited and chaotic time with us. Both fighters agreed for the late game, though if both parties would agree to a 'grudge' match with more potential gamblers around, something could be arranged.

Though, that time works for my next match unless some of the contestants who have not yet had a chance to fight wish to take that time this upcoming weekend to get their chance. They have been patient enough, so perhaps Jason and Shalashaska wish to have their chance at glory on the weekend, that is fine with me.

Perhaps when time allows, we can speak in person Leigh, until then.

Nodding his head in satisfaction the masked man turns and walks away from the board

Leigh

First Post
sir irthos,
the fighting time you propose are fine.. and i hope that the ones who have not faught yet shine their brightest in their match,

Chao ~Leigh~

Silver_Shulad

First Post
The note is scribed basic and mundane, obviously looking poor next to all the wonderous art forms that pass as letters and notes along the board, but even in its simplicity words still convey what is needed.

I was wondering if the next match, or even the fall of Rallden in the last bout could have medical attention, healer sent to him at my cost. I believe in my lack of control I sent him away in very bad shape, I apologies for this and would like to know if this can happen. Again I would also like to have a cleric or priest present for my next fight. Thank you.

Silver Shulad

Leigh

First Post
Silver_Shulad said:
I was wondering if the next match, or even the fall of Rallden in the last bout could have medical attention, healer sent to him at my cost. I believe in my lack of control I sent him away in very bad shape, I apologies for this and would like to know if this can happen. Again I would also like to have a cleric or priest present for my next fight. Thank you.

Silver Shulad

yes sir silver there can be a healer on sight, i do not know of any such healers other then a friend of mine, but any help finding one is welcomed,

as a note to all healers who read this i would like to enlist your services for upcomeing matches

Irthos

First Post

Lady Leigh,

I have not been seen the fighter Jason or the one known as Shalashaska, though I do not know them personally, I have a feeling that I would know which is which. If they could not make a match this weekend, I would like to have my match with Lexania this weekend.

I am also wondering about Midrod, he seems to have dropped from sight, he also has yet to have a match. So if I might make a suggestion of a three way match between Shalashaska, Jason, and Midrod, that would speed things along.

As for the half-orc Filqh, I have seen him once after our contest. My thoughts for him, if he so chooses, he and Rallden, after he heals, would make for an interesting match I believe.

Hmm, as for you, how are your wounds healing up after your standin fight with Rallden?

Silver_Shulad

First Post
The figure moves to the corkboard reading over a parchment before placing it to the board.

"I do not mind this having one fight a week, but it seems that they should take place when in the least, patrons show up. Also, my time at the roads will be increasing, so could we skip this idea of one match per week, just seems to long for how short they are. Also in the statements above, I have seen not my name in any matchings, does this mean I am not in the up coming matches?"

The figure walks away with a sigh.

Leigh

First Post
lord silver shulad, im sorry that you have not seen action as of yet, i will make a match between you and myself if only as a substitute match until i can find more fighters. it can take place this weekend along with irthos and lexanias match, they can be back to back if nessicary.

lord irthos, a match between midrod, jason, and shalashka is a good idea, it may also take place over the weekend if the fighters have time, and as for rallden i wish him a speedy recovery so he may face filqh in battle.

and i myself am healed up and ready to go, just a few aches and pains but noting that a good fight wont cure

Chao ~Leigh~

Remove ads