Invasion of Mori - IC [3.5][CE/NE][planar]

Dichotomy

Explorer
Rose snickers in response to Loriel's message. "I'll have a nasty surprise for any mage using the tentacles on me. Don't worry about that." The tiefling dervish heads with the others in the direction of the attackers.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Gabriel saunters along behind the others, ready to demoralize their spellcasters or whip up his fellow invaders as necessary. But he was fairly sure the others could handle the rank-and-file without difficulty. Maug and Rose would be more than happy the paint the walls with blood.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
"Black tentacles," Vedak muses. "They apparently have more power than normal Kobolds. I tend to dislike casters; they're too tricky. Never know what sort of spells they might have up their sleeve."

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Gabriel saunters along behind the others, ready to demoralize their spellcasters or whip up his fellow invaders as necessary. But he was fairly sure the others could handle the rank-and-file without difficulty. Maug and Rose would be more than happy the paint the walls with blood.

You all hear the following telepathic message from Kelteror:"Once they show up, I'll teleport behind them to flank. Keep that in mind for your spells" He then stretches a bit, to reveal his full height (large).

reel_big_gish

First Post
Hanaav swings his pack around to reach into it, pulling forth a sheet of blackness. "A present for the kobolds," he muses to anyone who cares.

Ringmereth

First Post
Arxas turns an unsettling blank-faced stare to the undead wizard, holding his gaze intently. "Is it not your calling, your purpose among us, to know each card our foes hold before they even draw from the deck?" the mage asks, raising his eyebrows. Finally averting his eyes, he casts another spell, this one summoning a transparent floating shield, a whirling disk of smoke that twists, morphing and reforming in an orbit around Gaalian's thin frame.

Casting shield. Also, any problems with purple for my in-character text? I know it's a bit dark--if you'd prefer, I can switch to violet.

Shayuri

First Post
(violet's better...and just a note to you mage types...the battle's still pretty far from you guys. You may wanna hold off on the short term buffs. :))

NapoleonicSoup

First Post
Seeing that the group seemed ready to go, Pyre advanced towards the sound of the explosion. When the tiefling tried to size him up, Pyre ignored him. The fact that he actually came from the plane they were in now coupled with the fact that he seemed a simpleton was to much.
((Please note I have Produce Flames persistent, as per my Divine Metamagic.))

Last edited:

moritheil

First Post
Roillard, for his part, mumbles until a small being composed of blue flame appears before him. “Well then, let us greet these unwelcome guests.” Pointing a finger down the hallway, he indicates the path to the enemy, allowing all of you to precede him in march order.

The hallway terminates in a stair, which leads up to what appears to be a vast cavern. The ring of metal and the crack of bone filter down the shaft of the stairwell even as the party climbs to the next floor. You arrive just in time to see a formation of kobolds in chain shirts crush the last of a small group of longsword-wielding skeletons. Standing between them and the stairwell, still tramping on the bones of recently destroyed undead, a monstrous scorpion looks about for prey. It is perhaps fifty feet long, its stinger towering above the conflict, and its exoskeleton looks as tough as plate armor. The kobolds are no more than ninety feet from the stairwell, while the scorpion is perhaps thirty feet away. A tactician might suspect that it had been deliberately placed there.

Loriel –
[sblock]You proceed ethereally across the cavern, following the sounds of battle, and arrive just as the rest of the party does. You find yourself on the opposite side of the field from the stairwell. You encounter no particularly obvious signs of magic on the way, save for some burn marks.[/sblock]

[OOC: Initiatives – Rose Loriel Arxas Snargle Maug Kelteror Gabriel Pyre Hanaav Vedak. Knowledge of NPC action order is not available to you.]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Kelteror will do as he said, and teleport 30 ft behind the last of the Kobolts. Once he appears, he'll hide, to see what they do.

OCC: Hide: +17 Listen: +22 Move Silently: +21 Spot: +14

Remove ads