Bounty of the Endless Sands

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Irene manages to staunch the staunch dwarf's wounds, though she now is stuck with four unconscious allies in the middle of the desert.*

(OOC: Gotta love puns :D

Okay, once the morning comes around, everyone gains 1350 XP except that Eskon gets 675 and Irene gets 1200.

That should allow everyone to wake up, I think, except Eskon of course)

Gurdjieff

First Post
"Goodmorning all" Irene says when her companions wake up while she's attending her own wound to her best extend. "The undead are dealt with, luckily, but it was close enough. Hopefully we won't meet anything alike today, or we might be in deep, deep trouble."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Nah--now that Findoram is level 2, so long as he takes 5 ranks in Knowledge Religion, he only needs an 8 to turn them--should be easy if you fight them again :lol: Not that you probably will.)

B4cchus

Explorer
"Are they gone? Did you defeat them? That was a mighty feat Miss Irene! A great song would be written in the Halls of the High King. All allies fallen, alone against the horrid walking dead in the darkest hour of the night!"

ooc: I take it that this didn;t count as a good night's rest in terms of recovering spells :) That was a close call if i ever seen one.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Clerics can recover spells even if they go insomniac with no sleep and loud annoying music keeping them from resting for even a second--just one more thing clerics have over Wizards. Irene will not be able to recover spells though, as her eight hours were rudely interrupted)

Gurdjieff

First Post
"Yes, the battle was won. I didn't leave me, or any of us for that matter, unscarred, and I've burned through quite a bit of my available magical powers already. We'll have to be terribly careful in what we do today."

B4cchus

Explorer
"I am unsure wheter we should stay here and get a days rest or move on, in case we encounter more of those blasted undead tonight. This may not be a very safe place to tend to our wounds."

BigB

First Post
Rhys wakes up and looks around to see that all are still with the group. That was some company we had. I see we prevailed. I am not sure if it would be best to travel or rest, either way we could be getting into trouble.

BigB

First Post
OoC: submitted Rhys for lvl 2 approval. Is the 1350 exp total for the adventure or is it 1350+300(hobgoblins)+50(Orcs)+300(sandstorm)? I am going under the assumption that 1350 is the total but thought I would clarify.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases