Bounty of the Endless Sands

B4cchus

Explorer
On the way to the merchant's house Findoram purchases some trail rations.
"Say, does any of you need weapons or armor? I may have some things almost done back in the workshop. I can make a special price for you since it is in everybody's best interest that we venture on well equipped."

BigB

First Post
Rhys also stops at the stables and sells his pack mule and pack saddle.

[sblock=Eskon]Here is 20gp to help with the cost of your mount. No need to pay this back. Having one with your reputation riding along with us is well worth the gold.[/sblock]

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Bran Olvant, Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire, gether his belongings and heads out with Rhys.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Are we even at the horses yet, guys? I thought we were still retrieving the gold for them right now. Bret hasn't shown you where his three are yet, at least, so unless someone actually had a horse already, nobody has a horse yet)

B4cchus

Explorer
"Let us see. We will need two light warhorses, two saddles, two bits and some saddlebags, two as well.
That takes 300 and 20 and 2 and 4. A total of 326 gold pieces, right? Or does anybody else need something?"

Last edited:

Gurdjieff

First Post
Irene

Irene follows the others around while finishing arrangments for their horses. She studies the nexus she's been given and tries to find a good place to put it. Having mastered casting her spells without the use of basic materials, Irene decides that her component pouch is a good spot.
"We're damn lucky this guy is such a faithful guy, granting us quite a hefty loan." she says as they calculate how much money is required to pay for two more horses, but she doesn't really show much interest in that, as her mind drifts away into the desert, as she tries to imagine what they'll encounter there.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases