Bounty of the Endless Sands

BigB

First Post
Rhys begins gathering up gear and getting ready to travel. The party together will secure Eskon and when ready begin traveling again.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Securing Eskon as best they can, they continue traveling for several days, taking long layovers when it gets hot to avoid heat exhaustion, with Findoram setting up temporary shelters--admittedly failing a bit a few times and leaving them burned. Late one night, during Rhys's watch, he thinks he hears a shuffling sound drifting towards him across the sand.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Random chance says....Findoram!)

*Waking Findoram and drawing his falchion, Rhys looks around but cannot see anything in the range of his Darkvision that looks suspicious.*

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Random chance says....Findoram!)

*Waking Findoram and drawing his falchion, Rhys looks around but cannot see anything in the range of his Darkvision that looks suspicious.*

Rhys explains to Findoram - I heard a shuffling sound from that direction. Pointing in the direction of the sound. But I do not yet see anything. I am hesitant to go investigate, but if you will stand watch I will go a ways staying within hearing range of the camp.

B4cchus

Explorer
Findoram speaks with a hushed voice: "Very well, i will look over the rest. If i don't hear anything from you within the minute i'll wake the rest" Findoram draws his axe and stands watch, peering in the general direction form where the sounds comes/came.

BigB

First Post
Rhys

OK then. See you soon. Rhys moves slowly and as stealthy as possible (for someone not trained in stealth) toward the sound keeping an eye for whatever might be there.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Heading out, eventually, Rhys stumbles across the source of the sound--animated corpses, bone dry, their flesh so desiccated that they appear nearly skeletal. And they shamble towards him menacingly.*

(OOC: Rhys's Turn!)

BigB

First Post
ooc: Can he tell how many there are?

Rhys turns and heads back to the camp. On the way he calls out to Findoram Better wake the others, we have company and not the sort you want to introduce to your mother. The dead walk and they are coming to visit us.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases