Bounty of the Endless Sands

BigB

First Post
Rhys

Double move. If they begin to catch up to him he will turn in time to ready an action to attack with his falchion.

B4cchus

Explorer
As soon as Rhys returns with the news on the rest Findoram shakes everybody up in order to wake them and shouts "Company! the bad kind!".

-edit: Findoram does nothing aside from keeping an eye out before Rhys returns.
ooc: initiative?

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Findoram wakes the others.*

(OOC: No need for initiative--you guys haven't engaged yet, so for now I just need to know what everyone wants to do round by round. I think since Eskon is out of commission, that would be Irene and Vrina who just woke up. So Irene?)

Gurdjieff

First Post
"Wha... what's goin' on" Irene mumbles while being awoken from her slumber. "Enemies?" She asks while rubbing her eyes open, then quickly jumping to her feet and casting Mage Armor on herself.

[SBLOCK="Spells Remaining"]
Spells Prepared:
0 (4+1): Read Magic, Detect Magic, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ghost Sound
1 (4+1): Mage Armor, Sleep, Charm Person, Color Spray, Color Spray
2 (3+1): Acid Arrow, Acid Arrow, Mirror Image, Invisibility
Spell DC: 10 + 3 (int) + Spell Level, +1 on Illusion spells (Spell Focus)
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Just making sure--you know that if she wakes up and fights, she can't reprepare in the morning unless she convinces everyone to extend the rest period to include eight hours after this fight, right?)

B4cchus

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Just making sure--you know that if she wakes up and fights, she can't reprepare in the morning unless she convinces everyone to extend the rest period to include eight hours after this fight, right?)

Indeed. Rather a spellcaster without spells than a dead one.

BigB

First Post
As Rhys approaches the camp he says Its me Rhys the living one out here dont attack me.

Rhys will look to see how far behind the dead are.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases