Bounty of the Endless Sands

Gurdjieff

First Post
(OoC: At the current rate I'm sure Irene will come through quite well ;))

Still not being able to see anything in the darkness, Irene does not dare to let her bolts fly without having a general idea where the undeads are.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: See, if I was a race that didn't have Darkvision and was banned from Evocation, I'd buy a torch or lantern or continual light spell or something :lol: She's just really lucky if this is her first nocturnal encounter in her career ;))

Gurdjieff

First Post
(OoC: So far Irene has been struggling to make money, so a lantarn or any light-spell based item has been out of the question. And didn't cross my mind last time we were in town, so that kinda ends it right there.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Vrina fights as defensively as possible again, and this time she manages to barely connect, hurting one of the opponents slightly. Two of them attempt to attack her, but the cannot flank yet, and neither of them is able to hit her, as she interposes shield and blade to defend herself. Meanwhile, Findoram gets off lucky and avoids another attack.*

"Shural's strength...I wish someone had lent her a torch," Vrina points out glumly.

(OOC: A4 takes 3 Damage, total 7)

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc I'm not going to start a discussion over this since i've seen what other discussions with you usually turn out to. I'll just leave it at the fact that we grossly disagree on this.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Well, it depends on the discussion in question. In this case, I'm just talking about game design, rather than arguing one way or another on a feat's balance (assuming you're talking about LAO). But trust me, those critters are not a CR 3 in general (in some ways they are weaker than the CR 1 troglodyte zombie), and they definitely are not for this group--you have to dynamically consider all sorts of factors when balancing encounters. I saw that with my FtF group beating creatures that were CR 8 higher than some that they had to flee.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Don't have any actions from you yet for this round--you're going to turn again, right? Results here, barely successful on a 13.)

*Findoram manages to drive the enemies back, as Vrina attacks, this time more offensively, still unable to drop her opponent. Then, as the enemies shamble away, they provoke attacks from Vrina and Findoram, allowing the two to make quick parting blows. After withdrawing, the remaining two are too far away for Findoram to charge, but Vrina can reach and attack them with a charge while Findoram sees to Rhys.*

(OOC: Undead are turned.
A4 takes another 5, total 12.
A4 takes 14 Damage and perishes
A5 takes 3 Damage)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Actually--forgot that she can't charge while Fatigued, so scratch that on Vrina being able to pursue while charging. She can help Irene get some light, though, and those Acid Arrows have a long range)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases