Bounty of the Endless Sands

B4cchus

Explorer
Findoram shrugs at the rest "I'm afraid ouor brave warrior here needs my last healing magic more than we do" He turns back to vrina and start praying for another miracle of healing.
ooc: and another one for Vrina: and another 7 hp

B4cchus

Explorer
"Praise Gundar, you're awake. Yes, thanks to the valor if Miss Irene we came out victorious. It must have been an epic sight indeed! All comrades fallen to the monsters from beyond the grave, greaviousy injured herself. With frantic slashes and arcane power she slain the unholy foes!" Findoram cites with great enthousiasm.
On a more calmed down tone he continues:"Now, we are all still injured from this battle and my healing powerd are depleted. We must decide to rest here ad risk another attack such as the one last night. Or we move on, hoping to find a safer place to recover our strength."

B4cchus

Explorer
"you are right. We shouldn't let them gain even more distance on us. I say we move on indeed. Let's just hope the time ahead will be less eventfull to that we may ragain our strength before we confront these villains. Irene, what is that trinket telling you, the one you recieved back in Orussus?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The 'trinket' is pointing in a direction east-southeast.*

*The group continues onward, resting again at midday because it is too hot for all but Findoram and then continuing onward until the end of the day, thankfully without major incident.*

*The night is also uneventful, leading to a shining morning and the hope of a new day.*

(OOC: Everyone regains 1 HP per level and Irene gets her spells back--any healing?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Continuing onward, while they stop for midday, Eskon awakens, finally having recovered from his traumatic incident with the sandstorm.*

(OOC: He's now at 2, but he'll go up higher as more nonlethal damage fades)

Remove ads