Bounty of the Endless Sands

B4cchus

Explorer
"Welcome back Eskon! Good to see you are awake again. You missed quite a battle with an army of walking dead. But thanks to Miss Irene we prevailed! It is better you remain calm for now and rest some more. I am sure that you'll be feeling like you old self by tomorrow."

Gurdjieff

First Post
(OoC: Irene is now at 14/17hp, and will be at full after the next night of rest.)

"Good to see you awake Eskon! We could have used your help against those undead, we really cut it close. Anyway, don't worry about that anymore, we survived and we're back on track, thanks to Findoram's prayers."

Irene takes out her crystal, and focusses for a few seconds, sensing the direction it points to.

"The medicine is that way" she says as she points to the east-south-east. "I guess that's where we'll meet our bunch of butchers as well. As we get closer to the cure, we should be more careful to how we travel, as we risk running into the murdering maniacs more and more. And when we do, I don't intend to let them get the jump on us."

BigB

First Post
Yes we will need to be more prepared when we meet our villain.

OoC: Rhys gained 7hp from Findoram's healing prayers. Does he also gain for rest?

Lot

First Post
Eskon rises to his unsteady feet, holding his head.

"Wow, sounds like a missed a lot. I would have liked to have been conscious but that storm came on so fast and then..."

The young paladin trails off and slumps back down to the ground.

"It's weird. While I was out, I feel like I...well spoke isn't the right word, but I feel like I communicated with Hyrag in some way. Like, in some way, Hyrag can act through me...or something. I don't know. Could be the result of several blows to the head, followed by too much sun and not enough water, as well. Anyway, thanks for watching out for me."

Eskon looks out on the horizon.

"Have we made any progress, you think? Or did the weather and my sleeping carcass slow us down too much?"

Lot

First Post
BigB said:
OoC: I have Rhys at 14 hp then. :D much better than unconscious.

So are we moving then?

Eskon climbs to his feet with a groan.

"Ugh...I suppose so. Let's be on our way before those fiends get any further away from us."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The group continues onward through the desert, following the magical nexus as best they can on their camels, until suddenly, Rhys's architectural instincts feel something wrong with the way the terrain is shaping up. This dune they're riding across...it shouldn't be shaking like this--should it?*

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
*The group continues onward through the desert, following the magical nexus as best they can on their camels, until suddenly, Rhys's architectural instincts feel something wrong with the way the terrain is shaping up. This dune they're riding across...it shouldn't be shaking like this--should it?*

OoC: HMMM interesting, we could either stop moving in case something is tracking us through vibrations in the ground or run to get off this dune quickly.

This is not right! I say we run! As Rhys urges his camel onward at its best speed.

Remove ads