Bounty of the Endless Sands

Gurdjieff

First Post
(OoC: I thought I was clear I do intend to try that check. Alas, now I am: Irene will stay mounted, try to get her horse under control and if that succeeds, blast the scorp near Findoram with an Acid Arrow.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Okey dokey--looks like Irene fails the check. That means her whole round is spent controlling the camel, though she's allowed to have it move (provoking AoOs of course). Let me know if she'd like to do that or just have it stay put)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: No, just me--sorry, Fellowship proposal in progress! I've posted quick blurbs to games where I'm a player or can do a quick OOC, but I don't have time to do a combat round yet ;) My apologies.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Well it's not the Fellowship of the Rings, that's for sure ;)

I'm applying for the National Science Foundation's Graduate Research Fellowship Program. If I am accepted, they'll pay me $40,500 a year (nearly all of which goes to the school for my tuition, but that's still awesome!). I probably won't make it, but I figure it's worth a week of my life being a bit more hectic to try for it :))

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Well it's not the Fellowship of the Rings, that's for sure ;)

I'm applying for the National Science Foundation's Graduate Research Fellowship Program. If I am accepted, they'll pay me $40,500 a year (nearly all of which goes to the school for my tuition, but that's still awesome!). I probably won't make it, but I figure it's worth a week of my life being a bit more hectic to try for it :))

That is awesome! Good Luck!

Remove ads