Bounty of the Endless Sands

BigB

First Post
B4cchus said:
"What are they saying?" Findoram calls out to Rhys.

[sblock=Rhys turns to the party and tells them what the hobgoblins have said]"It seems that you seek those who killed our brethren," the hobgoblin who spoke first nods and continues, "Vrina was only there at first, when they killed a few of our kind, including Vrina's brother, but later we discovered the bodies of the entire warband to which Vrina belonged. The priest spoke with the dead and determined that they had all been massacred during the night by this group you seek, while most of them were sleeping. When we found the bodies, they had been stripped of all their armour, weapons, and valuables, and they lay naked on the cold earth with only their undergarments left. Sadly, we were attacked by the vile orcs that infest this region, for Vrina's warband were orc-slayers and the orcs wanted to defile the bodies even more and put their heads up on poles and the like. The orcs drove us back before we could save the bodies of our fallen. Brother of Shural's blood, will you help us do so?" [/sblock] It seems as though this entire group we seek is in the habit of slaying defenseless foe.

Gurdjieff

First Post
"Ask them if they have any more information about this group!" Irene shouts from the back of the group to Rhys. "And how long ago did they pass here?"

BigB

First Post
Rhys

Venus said:
"Ask them if they have any more information about this group!" Irene shouts from the back of the group to Rhys. "And how long ago did they pass here?"

To the group but looking at IreneI will ask for more information. They have asked our help in driving off Orcs so they can recover their dead. I am in the mind that we need to hurry to catch our murderer before he reaches the desert, although I do not presume to make decisions for the party. Perhaps we can help with the Orcs upon our return trip although we still have the woman and little girl in need of help quickly as well. What do you say help or no?

B4cchus

Explorer
"I say we have no time to stray from our path. If they have any information thay may assist us we will be gratefull. As far as i am concerned these goblins are no better then the orcs they seek vengeance on. We have more important matters on our hand"

Gurdjieff

First Post
"Time isn't on our side here. We'll have to choose between them and our original mission, and my vote goes to the latter. Let's mutual enemy is enough for them to help us." Irene answers back to Rhys. In her mind, she wouldn't really be up for helping the hobgoblins in the first place, but that's something she keeps to herself.

Lot

First Post
Eskon ponders the situation for a moment.

"If time wasn't such a factor, I would aid these people, but we are sworn to carry out another quest at this time. As much as it pains me to turn my back on people in need, we must move on."

BigB

First Post
Rhys turns to the Hobgoblins thinking the best reply is probably what Eskon stated. [sblock=in goblin]It seems we find ourselves having already given an oath to capture this murderer. If time wasn't such a factor, there are those in our group that would aid you, but we are sworn to carry out another quest at this time. As much as it pains us we must move on. How long has it been since you last saw these murderers?

Perhaps we are chasing an enemy of yours as well, can any of you aid us in his capture or do you have information to help us catch him faster?
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases