Bounty of the Endless Sands

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Goblin]"She sighs at my presence? I would think having another girl around might have been heartening to her. I know I wish there were any others in this warband or my last. I'm guessing she hates all of our kind and wants to kill us all like those others, perhaps?"[/SBLOCK] *Vrina raises an eyebrow, looking to Rhys.*

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
[SBLOCK=Goblin]"She sighs at my presence? I would think having another girl around might have been heartening to her. I know I wish there were any others in this warband or my last. I'm guessing she hates all of our kind and wants to kill us all like those others, perhaps?"[/SBLOCK] *Vrina raises an eyebrow, looking to Rhys.*

[sblock= goblin] Sadly I believe you are correct. But look you have some new friends in others today. Is your camp far? We should gather your belongings and be on our way. Shural aid us in this.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Goblin]"It is a few hours travel. Off the road but mostly in the direction you are already headed. By the time we get there, it will be after dark, so I am sure you are free to take a place at our fire--it is safest in numbers, after all, and night is the orcs' favourite time to strike."[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
to the group: Vrina will be joining us. Her current camp is on the way we can stop there to rest for the night and collect her gear and be on our way at sunup.

Rhys lets Vrina lead the way.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Assuming the group joins with the hobgoblins in returning to their camp, they reach the camp slightly after sunset, though the high number of those with Darkvision make it easy to navigate in the twilight gloom. Once there, the hobgoblins set to work tending the wounded and burying the dead, as they regroup to fight the orcs again. Meanwhile, Vrina gathers her things to leave with the group at first light.*

(OOC: Let me know if anyone wants to do anything--if not, we'll continue onward)

B4cchus

Explorer
"Well then, if this Vrina is to join us in our quest we will want to have a good talk first. Does she speak in the common tongue? or do we have to communicate to her through you, Rhys?"

ooc: Findoram prepared detect evil in stead of Bless during the rest.

BigB

First Post
B4cchus said:
"Well then, if this Vrina is to join us in our quest we will want to have a good talk first. Does she speak in the common tongue? or do we have to communicate to her through you, Rhys?"

ooc: Findoram prepared detect evil in stead of Bless during the rest.

I believe she can speak common or at least understand what you say. Ask her.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I speak the tongues of both my father and my mother, as well as that of the kobolds, Draconic. Of course, I prefer the sacred tongue of Shural. This one is the language of murderers and traitors...until being exposed to them more recently, I never realised the atrocities of which humankind is capable."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases