WotC feat that can increase armored movement?

Dragonblade

Adventurer
I need to know if there an official WotC 3.5 feat that grants increased movement for characters with heavy armor.

I'm looking to play a Warforged with the Adamantine armor feat in an upcoming game and want to know if there is anything that can help get back that lost 10ft of movement for wearing heavy armor.

Thanks!

irdeggman

First Post
I haven't found one. I was looking for something that could counter the speed loss for being encumbered for my warlock (same principle). So I fell back on the put it the backpack and drop the backpack as a "free" action tactic.

There are several magic items though:

The cheapest is the boots of striding and springing 5,500 gp (+10 to base land movement)

There was a 3.0 feat that increased your base speed by +5. I forget the name, but it was in Song and Silence.

Or, play a dwarf (butI hate that 3.5 addition).

Vurt

First Post
IcyCool said:
Well, as long as you are psionically focused, Speed of Thought gets you a +10 ft. bonus.

Alas, Speed of Thought doesn't work in heavy armor.

SRD said:
SPEED OF THOUGHT [PSIONIC]
The energy of your mind energizes the alacrity of your body.

Prerequisite: Wis 13.

Benefit: As long as you are psionically focused and not wearing heavy armor, you gain an insight bonus to your speed of 10 feet.

wayne62682

First Post
Take a level of Barbarian.. fast movement will offset the Adamatine Body. Sketchy rule, but IIRC Races of Eberron specifically mentions it.

Scharlata

First Post
Deset Gled said:
There was a 3.0 feat that increased your base speed by +5. I forget the name, but it was in Song and Silence.

Or, play a dwarf (butI hate that 3.5 addition).

Hi!
The name of the feat is: Dash; Prerq.:-; Benefit: Speed +5 feet in light or no armor; Source: Complete Warrior, p. 97.
Alas, there is the light/no armor restriction.
Kind regards

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases