Head of the class (stonegod judging)[Concluded]

drothgery

First Post
Manzanita said:
"Hi Tali. We're going to work with the Bedlam Boys to take down this cult. Did you learn any more from your stakeout?" asks Raven.

"I think so." The Kalashtar said. And then he relayed what he had observed (the skeletons, the carriage, etc.).

"What do you think of it?" He asked.

Manzanita

First Post
"I've never heard of such creatures." Raven says, secretly fearing such magical constructs would be beyond the power of this group to defeat.

In any case, Raven is ready to head back to the university. She wants to fill Professor Reeger in on what they have learned. Perhaps he knows more about this cult. And in case the group doesn't return from its attack tomorrow, the professor deserves to know of their progress.

After that Raven would prefer to sleep at the inn, rather than with the bedlam boys. In the morning, the group can return to meet the boys and finalize their assault plans. Raven would prefer her group first try the sewer entrance, but she's not sure how to coordinate w/the boys. She doens't necessarily trust them to act in any certain way. They might be tempted to hold back, and let the adventurers do the brunt of the fighting. I suppose that's a risk they'll have to take. Beats having no back-up at all.

Someone

Adventurer
"Skeletons you say?" asks Seat. "It can be a lot of things, from the dangerous to the deadly. You didn't have the opportunity to see more? No, I suppose they're not giving themselves to full scrutiny."

"Skeletons. Hm"

ooc: I'm ready to fast forward to the next morning.

El Jefe

First Post
OoC: Shoot is ready for tomorrow am, too. Spells:

0 level: Detect Magic, Flare, Guidance
1 level: Cure Light Wounds (x2)

Um, and Fang heals 2 hp, right? Should put him at 5 hp at the start of the day.

IcyCool

First Post
The party spends their evenings in relative comfort, and awake refreshed for the new day.

OOC: We'll go ahead and fast forward to tomorrow. I'm going to do some xp awards, mainly because you should all hit 2nd level. See the xp sblock at the bottom of the post.

El Jefe said:
Um, and Fang heals 2 hp, right? Should put him at 5 hp at the start of the day.

OOC: Fang heals 2hp per hit die, assuming that Shoot (being a healer) attends to him, so he should heal 4.

The next morning, the group assembles at the Bedlam Boy hideout, ready for action. Mad Dog is there, armed with his longsword and armored in a suit of studded leather. He looks up from the map of the brewery as your group comes in and says, "If you are ready, we'll make our way to the rear of the building. I've been thinking about what we could use as a signal, and I think I have an idea. The morning rail from Fairhaven should be arriving in about an hour. When the rails come in, the bells at the station ring holy hell and you can hear 'em all the way down there in the slums. When you hear that ringing, that's the signal. Sound good?"

[sblock=Partial XP Award]Group Awards:
Cultists (5 CR 1) = 1500xp
Bedlam Boys = 2400xp
Successful interrogation of the Red Robed Cultist (William) = 1000xp

Individual Awards:
2 Months time spent adventuring = (100xp)

Total individual XP awards:

Seat - 1080xp
Raven - 1080xp
Tali - 1080xp
Anvuss - 1080xp
Shoot - 1080xp
[/sblock]

IcyCool

First Post
Manzanita said:
In any case, Raven is ready to head back to the university. She wants to fill Professor Reeger in on what they have learned. Perhaps he knows more about this cult. And in case the group doesn't return from its attack tomorrow, the professor deserves to know of their progress.

Professor Reeger is happy to hear that Raven and her companions are making headway, but unfortunately he doesn't have any further information for her.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases