Head of the class (stonegod judging)[Concluded]

IcyCool

First Post
Reeger listens intently to the group's recounting, pausing only to repack his pipe. After the tale, he nods his head with his brow furrowed, "Dreadful business, these cultists. I daresay that your actions in this matter have done far more than simply retrieving a book and rescuing my assistant. Had this floating brain's plans come to fruition, we could've been hip deep in undead beasts."

At Seat's mention of publishing a paper on the cultists and leaving the details of their involvement hazy, the Professor nods, "Yes, not to worry Mr. Ib'iza, we'll be sure to hide any unsavory details under the rug. As a matter of fact, I was wondering if I might convince you to act as an editor for our work on the Codex? That would also include editing any paper we assemble and publish on the cult as well. You would be credited as such in the work, naturally."

In addition to the agreed upon payment, Reeger and Loris offer to help preserve the vargouille head that Seat brought back.

OOC: Someone, if you want the preserved head to have any value, feel free to assign it a value and pay for it.

The correspondence between Bryllys and Wuulhash proves to be interesting. Written in Common with a bizarre, elongated script, they largely consist of Wuulhash asking for status updates about the Codex, operations in Sharn, and the occaisional list of supplies and components to be sent to him (Wuulhash lists cult members as 'components'). In one of the early letters that refers to the Codex of Bone, Wuulhash notes, "With this one find, it may be possible for me to move my timetable up, and start my great work nearly a century ahead of schedule."

Reeger looks over a few of the letters and says to Raven, "If you'd like, after we finish our research Loris and I can look into these and see if we can find anything interesting. We'll report anything interesting that we find to you at the Tower's Shard.

[sblock=Final XP Reward]
Group Awards:
Skeletons, Half-orc cultist, and Shiv's cronies (4 CR 1) = 1,200xp
Shiv and the two Vargouilles (3 CR 2) = 1,800xp
Bryllys (1 CR 4) = 1,350xp
Rescuing Loris intact = 1,000xp
Recovering the Codex of Bones intact = 1,000xp
Foes stopped by Bedlam Boys (4 CR 1's) = 1,200xp

Individual Awards:
4 Months time spent adventuring (at level 2) = (400xp)

Total individual XP awards:

Seat - 1,910xp
Raven - 1,910xp
Tali - 1,910xp
Anvuss - 1,910xp
Shoot - 1,910xp
[/sblock]

OOC: Thanks for making this a fun game everyone! I hope you all had a good time, and hopefully I can run a sequel to this at a later date. :)

Patlin

Explorer
XP! :)

I think we'll all be trying to figure out the quickest way to squeeze 10 more xp from our next DM! :D

At least, I think we all have the same amount, which puts us all at 2990.

IcyCool

First Post
Patlin said:
XP! :)

I think we'll all be trying to figure out the quickest way to squeeze 10 more xp from our next DM! :D

At least, I think we all have the same amount, which puts us all at 2990.

*chuckle* I hadn't even noticed that.

Manzanita

First Post
"Yes, sir." says Raven to the Professor. "If you do find anything more about this strange conspiracy, please let us know. You can find me at th6e Tower Shard Tavern, or ask at House Orien."

Someone

Adventurer
IcyCool said:
"As a matter of fact, I was wondering if I might convince you to act as an editor for our work on the Codex? That would also include editing any paper we assemble and publish on the cult as well. You would be credited as such in the work, naturally."

"Absolutely!" says Seat enthusiastically. "I wouldn't miss that opportunity"

OOC: Someone, if you want the preserved head to have any value, feel free to assign it a value and pay for it.

(ooc: No monetary value; that was just a roleplaying bit based on the Archivist dark knowledge ability. I imagined that Seat wouldn't miss ripping up monsters to see how they work)

El Jefe

First Post
May I add a belated thanks for this adventure? I found it thoroughly enjoyable. Sorry to check out at the end, but it's been a rough couple of months. Mostly all better now, though.

IcyCool

First Post
Thanks!

Sorry to hear that you've been having a hard time, but hopefully all is well now. Shoot was a lot of fun to have in the group! :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases