Zombie Hunt (Bront Judging) [Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
Stepping outside of the Tower's Shard, you begin looking about to hail a skycab.

ooc: Welcome to Zombie Hunt, a micro-mini adventure for Living Eberron. This one's intended to be pretty simple, but it may spawn a sequel. For the moment, it should give those participating a chance to get out of the inn and gain a few coins and xp.

It's so short because I'm not sure running 3 games at once will be sensible longer term, so I'm leaving all of our options open for the time being.

Quick house/table rules:

1 - Each of you is responsible for doing all of your own rolling, using invisible castle. The link is available in my signature line. If the rules call for the results to be secret (spot checks, etc.) I'll roll it, otherwise I need you to roll it.

2 - Please don't put combat information in the title section of your post. The title doesn't show up in the review when making a new post, so I won't see it there when I'm resolving a combat round.

3 - Sblocks: Use sblock sparingly. Depending on how I check the thread, I have trouble opening them. Do use sblocks when you only want some people to read what you've written, such as if the party gets seperated. Use "ooc:" instead of sblocks for out of character stuff.

References and Links
The Tower's Shard Recruiting

Last edited:

Jarik

First Post
Jarik steps out of the Tavern, and notices the imposing figure of a paladin, or else an extremely well armed Priest. He makes note of the prominent displays of affection for the Silver Flame, and approaches cautiously.

"Would you be taking up the gentlemans offer to seek out this mortifying menace, perchance? If so we might well share a skycab? Afterall, they do tell me a problem shared is a problem halved, even if I do dispute their logic." Jarik ventures a tenative smile - reasoning that he could certainly use an ally or two.

Last edited:

Anti-Sean

First Post
Meksoor stepped out into the rain without bothering to raise the hood of her cloak. "Too much time in this city has me agitated. Getting out to the countryside for a while should help to improve my mood, particularly if given the chance to kill something." She cracked her knuckles expectantly before removing her spectacles and stowing them away within her cloak.

Patlin

Explorer
Severak skycabs are moving by above, if anyone is ready to hail one.

ooc: Still hoping Jimminyblivet will arrive, but let's get started. Glad to have you all! Edit: By which I mean Balnibar, of course.

IcyCool

First Post
Jarik said:
"Would you be taking up the gentlemans offer to seek out this mortifying menace, perchance? If so we might well share a skycab? Afterall, they do tell me a problem shared is a problem halved, even if I do dispute their logic." Jarik ventures a tenative smile - reasoning that he could certainly use an ally or two.

Aidan gives a polite nod of his head and says, "Indeed. Rotting corpses should be inanimate and beneath the ground. But when they start to walk, that's when I'm usually needed to intervene. And the more help on that, the better."

He extends his hand, "Aidan ir'Allistair, templar of the Silver Flame."

When the hobgoblin steps out to join them, Aidan gives her a polite nod and grins at her comment, "Though I don't think the Church thinks highly of murder as a motivation, the right thing done for the wrong reasons is still better than nothing. At the very least, another sword arm added to the fray would be welcome."

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: I'm here! Sorry I'm late!

Fumbling his way out of the tavern, the swarthy gnome frantically checks his equipment, tools, and quickly wraps his tousled mess of his hair up.

"You are the others who mentioned the flying monster? Yes! Good! I caught up with you... I would be more than happy to join you. I am quite intrigued at the possibility of the monster. I am Jiminyblivet, Balnibar Jiminyblivet. I'll have to think about the best way to entrap a flying creature..."

EternalSword

First Post
Everybody here? Let's go kill that zombie. Or at least lets hope it's a zombie. Anything worse and we're going to get ourselves killed.
Shearan looks at Balnibar. Hm, flying undead. Best solution if they try to fly away is usually just to open up with a bow.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases